[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Missing Blaster Specific Equips

DragaurDragaur
Reactions: 905
edited September 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug Type: Missing Items
Introduction
With the release of Blaster, weapons like the Sweetwater and Fafnir Handcannon were missing! However, this issue was quickly fixed and the items were added.
However there is still a massive amount of Blaster Specific weapons that are missing.
Some things that are missing!
Some of the things that are missing or don't exist for Blaster include:
-The Japanese Themed Weapon
-Empress Handcannon
-Evolution Lab Secondary
-Princess No Secondary
-and Probably much more.
Information
The items above are just some of the ones that I've come to realize didn't exist in the game. After various checks on other character to ensure it just wasn't a visual error. I've concluded that these items just don't exist what so ever in the realm of Maplestory. Please comment if you've found that these items do exist and that I am just no seeing them.
Importance
Though these items may be insignificant for some people, it was extremely significant for me and many others. As the weapons specifically are a nice intermediary weapon for the in between process in which you should be transitioning between Pensilr to Fafnir/Sweetwater. Many people prefer to use the Japanese themed weapon to transpose. Or as I personally plan to use it as a nice upgrade as I move to Fafnir/Sweetwater. As it stands for those that aren't able to get a Cvell carry, or lucky enough to get the Sweetwater weapon. As it stands now the lack of these items are an extreme hinder to those that rely on these items to progress.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Out of curiosity has this issue already been noted and is being investigated?
Updates
-Things are still missing, as mention by someone below they can't see the Empress Handcannon, even though it was there previously.

-Someone on the Maplestory Subreddit has noted that the Fafnir weapon has disappeared from their options. https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/5430ct/blaster_fafnir_weapon_fafnir_big_mountain_missing/
  1. Is this happening for you too?3 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (3 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    for the jms content its not surprising that it's missing, however I'm fairly certain the empress blaster is in the trade in shop.
  • DragaurDragaur
    Reactions: 905
    edited September 2016
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

for the jms content its not surprising that it's missing, however I'm fairly certain the empress blaster is in the trade in shop.
    That's weird since in my search in both Reboot and Normal worlds, I've yet to confirm the existence of one. I'll go check again!

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited September 2016
    Dragaur
    Dragaur said:

bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

That's weird since in my search in both Reboot and Normal worlds, I've yet to confirm the existence of one. I'll go check again!

I just checked and there's certainly a bug going on with the emp blaster weapon, as before I was able to obtain it when I would select "View all options" now it's gone again.

the Japanese equips missing (such as the Myth Set items and Princess No secondaries) are not surprising as that is non KMS content and so they may get added later.
    Dragaur