[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game Progress Not Being Saved

Sathu7Sathu7
Reactions: 305
edited February 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hi, I'm experiencing a bug where my progress doesn't get saved. I finished my Vanishing Journey daily quests, and when I returned to Nameless Town to turn the quests in, I got new quests to do instead. Couldn't even turn the original ones in to get my reward. My proof is the fact that I still have quest items in my inventory, but no quests to turn them in to.

So far, I have seen one person on the forums, in another thread, saying that they lost several levels after being disconnected from the servers. This is a very serious issue and must be fixed A.S.A.P. - Thank you.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2017
    The server resets at 4:00 PM Pacific time (I.E. 12:00 AM midnight Universal time), just under two hours ago right now. If you accepted the quests before the reset and were farming through the reset, then the quests will have expired.
  • Sathu7Sathu7
    Reactions: 305
    edited February 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    The server resets at 4:00 PM Pacific time (I.E. 12:00 AM midnight Universal time), just under two hours ago right now. If you accepted the quests before the reset and were farming through the reset, the quests have been reset.

Oh... (facepalm) I think you might be right. I assumed that it was a bug because of others reporting symptoms of their progress not being saved. My bad.
  • AgiotaAgiota
    Reactions: 300
    edited February 2017
    Sathu7 wrote: »
    Neospector wrote: »
    The server resets at 4:00 PM Pacific time (I.E. 12:00 AM midnight Universal time), just under two hours ago right now. If you accepted the quests before the reset and were farming through the reset, the quests have been reset.

Oh... (facepalm) I think you might be right. I assumed that it was a bug because of others reporting symptoms of their progress not being saved. My bad.

It was and is a Bug, After the patch they did yesterday.

Since I play from Brazil i'm playing almost everyday in the mentioned hour, and never had reset problems, but yesterday I lvled my new char to 96 four times after 3 disconnections and also lost 20 meso sacks i got form adventurer hunter pack.

Let's wait more 1 2 3 days or eternity till they launch a new patch and fix all those issues.