[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Known Instability Issues - 2/1

SaygoSaygo
Reactions: 825
Administrator, Nexon
edited February 1 in Announcements
Hi Maplers,

We are aware that some players are currently experiencing server instability and disconnection issues.

These issues include players not being able to select a world in the world selection screen, runtime errors, and "ID is already logged in" errors.

We are currently looking into these issues and will provide updates as soon as we have them.

We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing. Thanks for your patience.

-The MapleStory Team
TheKilzchiminatorDoctorFrostNeospector

Comments

• TheKilzTheKilz
    Reactions: 865
    edited February 1
    Finally LOL <3 I'm upset I didn't get to play today, but it's all ok its going to be worth the wait.
  • ryushureiryushurei
    Reactions: 310
    edited February 1
    Hello there. Just a while ago, I have been worrying regarding my problem where I was stuck in the Servers Selection. When I clicked the server I would like to log into, nothing shows up. However it is reassuring to hear the MapleStory Team response to the situation immediately. I would patiently wait for the good news towards this issue.

Warmest Regards,
    Ryu Shurei
  • alumpyrockalumpyrock
    Reactions: 335
    edited February 1
    Thank you for addressing the issue with the world select, I was kind of bummed I couldn't play much tonight but at least it is being looked into that is good
    TheKilz
  • TheKilzTheKilz
    edited February 1
    alumpyrock wrote: »
    Thank you for addressing the issue with the world select, I was kind of bummed I couldn't play much tonight but at least it is being looked into that is good

Agreed!
    DoctorFrost
  • KazeyomaKazeyoma
    Reactions: 565
    edited February 1
    at least u guys addressed it, please fix asap
    TheKilz
  • myyybaadmyyybaad
    Reactions: 925
    edited February 1
    What about fixing the "Trainer's Command" quest that gives you the skill to equip multiple pets. There are quite a few people who are experiencing this glitch. People are wasting NX to buy a "pet snack" not knowing it might not work for them. Why don't you guys announce that?
  • VaazaVaaza
    Reactions: 425
    edited February 1
    myyybaad wrote: »
    What about fixing the "Trainer's Command" quest that gives you the skill to equip multiple pets. There are quite a few people who are experiencing this glitch. People are wasting NX to buy a "pet snack" not knowing it might not work for them. Why don't you guys announce that?

Good one. Let's try to login first and worry about that afterwards

DoctorFrost
  • TheKilzTheKilz
    edited February 1
    Vaaza wrote: »
    myyybaad wrote: »

Good one. Let's try to login first and worry about that afterwards
    seriously though LOL

• MaquenjayMaquenjay
    Reactions: 410
    edited February 1
    what are with these super positive responses? like????
    PissedOff
  • TheKilzTheKilz
    edited February 1
    Maquenjay wrote: »
    what are with these super positive responses? like????

The point is they are finally working on it. No need to be negative :)