[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Happy Chinese New Year 2017

ryushureiryushurei
Reactions: 450
edited February 2017 in Fan Creations
Hello everyone! I am just recently joined a new game called MapleStory. \(^▽^)/

I'm only started playing it on the near end of December 2016. So yup, I am pretty late and I am totally like a new born baby in that game. o(≧◡≦)o

Also, this is my first GFX about MapleStory... so I hope you all like it! ♡(。- ω -)

chinese_new_year_2017_ft__maplestory___fb_cover_by_ryushurei-dawsr1t.png

I saw a lot of people making a lot of banners and graphics on MapleStory, and also story video animation. I was very WOWed by these artists! Well, I am still new to the game and so obviously, I am new to the graphic area of MapleStory. But hopefully I will learn a lot about GFXing MapleStory and also in the real Maple World.
Q: How did you get into MapleStory?

A: I have to thank my friends: Al, Kris and Oreo. They are my guildies name Parabellum. We are originally players from Wonderland Online. However, things got pretty bad in Wonderland Online so my guild (Parabellum) swapped to MapleStory. Well not everyone in the guild is in MapleStory but we all still stay in contact in Discord.
Q: Which server are you playing in MapleStory?

A: I am playing in Reboot Server.
Q: How does MapleStory treated you so far?

A: So far, it is awesome! I always enjoy a good game with good graphics and stories lines. So yeap, as much as you can guess, I really enjoy doing quests. I really love reading their stories. Although there are still a lot for me to learn in MapleStory.
Q: Can I use this Facebook Cover on my Facebook?

A: Sure, go on ahead~☆ ('▽^人)

(❀◕∇◕)爻(◕∇◕❀)ʚ♡ɞ ᶠᴱᴱᴸ ᶠᴿᴱᴱ ᵀᴼ ᶠᴵᴺᴰ ᴹᴱ ᴴᴱᴿᴱ ʚ♡ɞ(❀◕∇◕)爻(◕∇◕❀)

DeviantART || iGrafrico's LJ
JettLuvsU