[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Storm Growth Potion stuck in inventory

Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
Reactions: 6,020
edited February 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Functionality

Brief bug summary: The Storm Growth Potion from the Known Instability Issues - 2/1/2017 Compensation cannot be used on characters Level 200 or above, dropped, sold, put into storage, or removed from using Maple Administrator's NoDrop Remove.

Steps to reproduce: Accept the Known Instability Issues - 2/1/2017 Compensation Storm Growth Potion on a character Level 200 or higher.

---
Here is a thread on r/MapleStory discussing this issue:
Do not claim Growth Potion on characters level 200+
Anory

Comments

• UBreakIFixUBreakIFix
    Reactions: 340
    edited February 2017
    Reported. Please be patient for a fix. Thank you.
    Anory
  • ryushureiryushurei
    Reactions: 450
    edited February 2017
    Oh same here. I thought I am the only one facing this problem. My character is level 200+ but was unable to trade to another character. Hopefully it fix soon.

vKak7P6.png
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited February 2017
    Man I accepted this on my lv.200 main only cause I was spam accepting the 2x exp and drop coupon from the bottom and boom I got this by mistake, I know it was going to be u tradable yeah but undroppable? Come on nexon..
  • TribalStarTribalStar
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited February 2017
    Same, I think its pretty dumb that 2x exp and drop coupons as well can't be put in storage