[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

ID logged in

DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
Reactions: 8,980
edited February 2017 in Tech Support
If youre getting that pop up that youre already logged in, try logging into a different account, then log back into the other main one. It seemed to fix it for me. Now just cant select a server or channel.

Comments

• DemonluckDemonluck
    Reactions: 615
    edited February 2017
    there nothing u can do about that a lot of us have the same problem as u ID all way log on with u can not select worlds or channel and if u do get into the game it d/c u in 15 to 20 min so the best thing to do is to wait a few day to they fix this
  • KushBurnersKushBurners
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2017
    ME TOO IM HAVING THIS PROBLEM >< I WAS PLAYING REAL GOOD 100% THEN RICK ROLL TOTALLY GOT ME I DCED AND ID SAID ALREADY LOGGED IN. IM SO MAD SO I HAVE TO USE CAPS BUT I HOPE NEXON CAN FIX THIS AND THE OTHER ISSUES THEN GIVE EVERYBODY A FEW MORE GROWTH POTS XD
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    edited February 2017
    did you guys not understand what I wrote? I logged into another account I have then logged off and logged into the account that had the issue of being signed in and it fixed it
  • MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited February 2017
    relog relog relog
    edited February 2017
    MomTeresa wrote: »
    relog relog relog

uh the way it worked for me is as I stated, two accounts, alternate it, overwrites the info in the cache

• PrissyPrissyPrissyPrissy
    Reactions: 700
    edited February 2017
    Close the launcher / steam on task manager and then re open.
    edited February 2017
    Close the launcher / steam on task manager and then re open.
    My original post about it IS a solution to the problem...