[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Known Instability Issues - 2/2

SaygoSaygo
Reactions: 825
Administrator, Nexon
edited February 2 in Announcements
Hi Maplers,

We are aware that after today's unscheduled maintenance, some players are still experiencing server instability and disconnection issues. These issues include players not being able to select a world in the world selection screen, and "ID is already logged in" errors.

We are currently investigating these issues and will provide updates as soon as we have them.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this is causing. Thanks for your patience.

-The MapleStory Team

Comments

• OverloaddOverloadd
    Reactions: 100
    edited February 2
    my ninja back at it again with the white vans. hopefully we get it done before the weekend at this point
  • NursebyNiteNursebyNite
    Reactions: 310
    edited February 2
    Where is the second round of compensation?!
    ALL my EXP 2x CARDs from the CASH SHOP are WASTING Away why you try getting your act together

- What server instability? You cant EVEN GET PASSED THE WORLD SELECTION!

- I DID REPAIR INSTALL; DELETE THE CRAP GAME AND REINSTALLED. Only thing left is for me to throw my computer out of the window.

PS. I have patience, you all just wasted it. No Joke.
    MS2005
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 725
    edited February 2
    Where is the second round of compensation?!
    ALL my EXP 2x CARDs from the CASH SHOP are WASTING Away why you try getting your act together

- What server instability? You cant EVEN GET PASSED THE WORLD SELECTION!

- I DID REPAIR INSTALL; DELETE THE CRAP GAME AND REINSTALLED. Only thing left is for me to throw my computer out of the window.

PS. I have patience, you all just wasted it. No Joke.

not getting passed world select is server instability. relax, it'll fix eventually

DreamWeaver
  • ToastMasterJToastMasterJ
    Reactions: 450
    edited February 2
    I was able to log in and run the bosses, but did not grab the compensation box, hope it's still there when I log back in
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 1,985
    edited February 2
    Saygo wrote: »
    Hi Maplers,

We are aware that after today's unscheduled maintenance, some players are still experiencing server instability and disconnection issues. These issues include players not being able to select a world in the world selection screen, and "ID is already logged in" errors.

We are currently investigating these issues and will provide updates as soon as we have them.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this is causing. Thanks for your patience.

-The MapleStory Team

stop trying to downplay this, its not some players and you and we very well know this, it's everyone, the game hasn't been out of a state of instability since the V update and its just been a long series of issues such as this and everyone knows this is widespread. Whatever you are or aren't doing isn't helping. How could anyone with any level of professionalism patch this, test it, and not fix it and not recognize it wasn't fixed and then to come here and minimize it like it's a portion of us affected is blatantly dishonest
    TashieMingLeeNebulousViperLilyflowerPhantomMasterThiefPhantomsAria
  • myyybaadmyyybaad
    Reactions: 925
    edited February 2
    Not even a fix for not receiving follow the lead skill by doing the trainers command quest and buying the pet snack from NX or maple reward shop please fix or announce it because you offer the pet package on cash shop and people might get frustrated not knowing they are wasting money not being able to equip 3 pets.
    come on guys get it together. Please don't say we are looking into this because you have been saying that since last year. False promises.
    TashieNebulousViperLilyflowerPhantomsAria
  • Gladius969Gladius969
    Reactions: 100
    edited February 2
    To all those experiencing the problem with world selection, if you just select the world and then spam click on all the other ones eventually the channel selection will come up. Just don't get impatient. Still a huge fail on their part and it should have been solved sooner.
  • ToastMasterJToastMasterJ
    Reactions: 450
    edited February 2
    I don't know if this will work for others, but this method is how I am able to play without disconnection or lag right now.

Start Maple with the OG launcher, select NA server try to log in, if it lets you great go play, if not however click exit at the log in screen and it should bring you back to the server choice screen.

Go to the Euro server and make a toon. Get the toon passed the tutorial, now log out, and go back to the NA server and try again. This entire time the launcher should never be shut down you should just be going back and forth between selection screens.

I ran into problems with this method when it came to switching characters for bossing, I got the log in error, but I went and played on Euro for about an hour and tried again and it let me back.

So once your in, if it works for you, just stick with one toon don't switch around, and also stay in window mode until your actually in game. I hope this helps you guys, I'm not computer savvy at all, I just stumbled upon this while trying to play.
  • DemonluckDemonluck
    Reactions: 400
    edited February 2
    hi guy i do not know if this gone to help u out of not but i just got pass the worlds section screen by Waited of 5 min to 10 min after that the channel section screen pop up i know it hard to believe this after all the comment i made today but this will work i try log off and on a few time to test it out and even time i did this i got pass it with no log in error but i did use the nexon launcher and not the maplestory one of some odd thing if u use that maplestory launcher u will not be able to log on but when i use the nexon launcher i was able to log on with easy
  • LazyKai120LazyKai120
    Reactions: 445
    edited February 2
    Saygo wrote: »
    Hi Maplers,

-The MapleStory Team

How about you guys fix the Trainers command quest? The fact that people are constantly throwing money at your company for content that is broken/glitched is like robbing us blind.You continue to add in 3 pet packages KNOWING that players can not complete the quest to use all 3 pets. Y'all have known about this issue for months now but refuse to fix it.
    Coldkila