[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Maple VVorld Record Event Rewards

Comments

  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 2,675
    Posts: 573
    Member
    edited February 16
    I just wish I had an extra day to get some of those Storm potions...=3="
  • PetePete
    Reactions: 410
    Posts: 8
    Member
    edited February 18
    I won 10k mp from an official stream a while back and I remember kthxbainao telling me that they have a policy that forces them to wait a certain number of days before giving them out. Its possible that this is the reason why they are taking so long in this case. Nonetheless, at least a little information would have been nice.
    Like a list of the winners, or some sort of announcement.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 4,180
    Posts: 857
    Nexon
    edited February 18
    Pete wrote: »
    I won 10k mp from an official stream a while back and I remember kthxbainao telling me that they have a policy that forces them to wait a certain number of days before giving them out. Its possible that this is the reason why they are taking so long in this case. Nonetheless, at least a little information would have been nice.
    Like a list of the winners, or some sort of announcement.

    if you look at my previous post i did get something out of the support chat where they said they would be rewarded in a future maintenance.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 19,355
    Posts: 2,711
    Member
    edited February 18
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    if you look at my previous post i did get something out of the support chat where they said they would be rewarded in a future maintenance.

    That's hardly saying anything, since the alternative is "we decided to call the whole thing off." Which, even when they do, they never announce. They just delay and delay and delay until people get tired of asking "What's happening with that?"
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 4,180
    Posts: 857
    Nexon
    edited February 18
    AKradian wrote: »
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    if you look at my previous post i did get something out of the support chat where they said they would be rewarded in a future maintenance.

    That's hardly saying anything, since the alternative is "we decided to call the whole thing off." Which, even when they do, they never announce. They just delay and delay and delay until people get tired of asking "What's happening with that?"

    it's a confirmation that rewards will be given out, so be patient.
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 1,425
    Posts: 125
    Member
    edited February 18
    I hope they investigate WRs to see if they are obtained legitly before handing rewards.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 4,180
    Posts: 857
    Nexon
    edited February 18
    Sorrow wrote: »
    I hope they investigate WRs to see if they are obtained legitly before handing rewards.

    More than likely that's what they're doing, we'll just have to wait and see.
  • MrHellbannMrHellbann
    Reactions: 780
    Posts: 37
    Member
    edited February 22
    Still waiting...
  • PetePete
    Reactions: 410
    Posts: 8
    Member
    edited February 23
    Rip still nothing in this weeks maintenance notes.
  • TheOracleTheOracle
    Reactions: 510
    Posts: 6
    Member
    edited February 23
    nothing mentioned anywhere still, i saw people on reddit talking say if you won multiple records that you would only be receiving rewards for a single record, but i have no clue where they got this information.