We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 7:00 AM PST (10:00 AM EST / 4:00 PM CET / 2:00 AM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM CET / 5:00 AM AEDT).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, February 9, 2017
- PST: 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- EST: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- CET: 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- AEDT: 2:00 AM – 5:00 AM (Feb. 10)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.182.2.0.
- Compensation for the stability issues after the February 2 game update will be distributed. Please claim your gifts by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 11:59 PM PST on February 19, 2017.
- Players in Reboot world who purchased Double V Packs that had expired items will be given a replacement of the item that they lost. Please claim your reward by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 11:59 PM PST on February 24, 2017.
- Please note that the gift box system only holds 15 items. If you are missing any rewards, please collect any existing rewards and log out and back in to receive the rest of the rewards.
- The Dimensional Mirror will now correctly display all locations.
- Holding the Up or Down arrow keys in the Dimensional Mirror UI will no longer cause the UI to break.
- Guild SP rewards for the Flag Race will be properly distributed.
- The NPC Maple Administrator will properly give players an Arcane Symbol if the option to recover an Arcane Symbol is selected.
- The Chinese New Year Coin Shop will be extended, and will now end at 4:00 PM PST on February 19, 2017.
- The Gachapon list will be updated to apply the February 8 Cash Shop Update.
- Several years ago, the MapleStory game team introduced a Non-Player Character (NPC) named Donald. To avoid any misunderstanding, we have decided to replace Donald with a new NPC with the same functionality. The new character will appear on March 1 during our game update. Moving forward, we will strive to keep Maple World a politically neutral environment for all of our players.
- A hack which allows players to skip to the last act of the Black Heaven content has been blocked.
- A hack which allows players to cause other players' Jaguars to attack with random skills has been blocked.
- The Damage % stat from the Choco Power! buff has been reduced from 50% to 20%.
- Using the Choco-Neutralizer Implant to reach Lv. 250 Choco Power will no longer instantly cause the Choco Frenzy stun effect.