[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Don't get the Blackheart event quest!

ArwenArwen
Reactions: 1,330
edited February 2017 in Bug Reporting
Dear Nexon,

I have accepted the quest, but It's not on the list or in the UI Star event. It's happened to one of my characters , but work on the others. Can you please help me?

Bug type: The Blackheart Event quest has accepted but not on the list.

Brief bug summary: I accepted the quest after log in after maintenance. And it's wasn't there in the quest list. So I don't get any Love meter drop from monster and can't summon the special monsters.

More details: My others chaacters in the same account can accept the quest. And the quest is listed in the quest event List. You may check the screenshot.

Character name: RavenMiel (Only happened to this character so far )

Character level: 222

Character job: Battle Mage

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: I think it's been happening since after maintenance. But i just realize today when my alliance talked about this. SO when I checked , I don't have it on my quest list or in Star Event UI ( Accepted teh quest on 9th Feb 2017 ca 04:00 PM PST or 00:00 AM UTC. But found it today 10th Feb at 09:00 PM PST or 05:00 AM UTC)

229286ab35344126a4760c5340935388.png