[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Blackgate Botters and Script Kiddies

Drakeos99Drakeos99
Reactions: 1,625
edited February 2017 in General Chat
Since i'm trying to find myself some nice 2x Blackgate ring and EVERYWHERE i see Script Kddies and AFK botters at blackgate and Nexon Staff's not doing ANYTHING even after being reported and they are STILL there next day now this REALLY fustrates me and prevents me to get better gear here (as in Ring's)

Comments

• MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
    Reactions: 2,075
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Drakeos99 wrote: »
    Since i'm trying to find myself some nice 2x Blackgate ring and EVERYWHERE i see Script Kddies and AFK botters at blackgate and Nexon Staff's not doing ANYTHING even after being reported and they are STILL there next day now this REALLY fustrates me and prevents me to get better gear here (as in Ring's)
    Remember they have about 70 other thing's to fix before they can deal with botter's. At the same time they do deal with botter's but since Hacks have a lot of options like changing channel and stuff like that, It's hard for nexon to keep track.
    Also you shouldn't post anything about hacker's inside of forums as this can get you suspended or event banned. Also can start a scare for nexon not doing anything about botters and forcing maplestory player's to quit.

• Drakeos99Drakeos99
    edited February 2017
    They could add extra feature on those bosses like they used to do back in the past with other bosses
  • Drakeos99Drakeos99
    edited February 2017
    Example they did for Snow Witch = f the monster spawns, the botter will hit the monster and be auto-sent back to town, therefore making the botting useless. This means that if a person does bot in this map, they won't be able to for long before the monster spawns and sends them back.
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited February 2017
    It's a stretch, but don't bots have the ability to filter what they hit?
  • WickedSpiritWickedSpirit
    Reactions: 530
    edited February 2017
    The staff working on MapleStory is not so much so... they work on more important things than botters/hackers.

Sincerely I would prefer have the game without instability and bugs BUT with hackers that don't bother me while botting in their map, versus a game full of lag/issues/instability but with no more botters/hackers.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    The staff working on MapleStory is not so much so... they work on more important things than botters/hackers.

Sincerely I would prefer have the game without instability and bugs BUT with hackers that don't bother me while botting in their map, versus a game full of lag/issues/instability but with no more botters/hackers.

Except they don't seem to work enough on either.
    Their #1 priority seems to be pushing out new content.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited February 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

Except they don't seem to work enough on either.
    Their #1 priority seems to be pushing out new content.

And nx freatures as well.
  • Drakeos99Drakeos99
    edited February 2017
    REALLY VERY depressing WHEN can;t TAG these bosses per 15 mins timer cause there ALWAYS be someone there to kill them in inner circle or outer :(
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited February 2017
    Try using the Live chat to report hackers. I have heard it is the best way to get hackers banned. Although personally I have never done so.