[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to Launch game

AsoredricAsoredric
Reactions: 310
edited February 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hello, I'm unable to log in the game as of today. When I try to choose the region the game closes and another window saying "you're unable to log in because one of the following reasons, 1 the game world is currently down ...... etc"

I logged in yesterday just fine, and I checked the server status and it says they're up. And there are no news about a maintenance going on.

Comments

• RawRaw
    Reactions: 515
    edited February 2017
    Also experiencing this issue as of today. I've tried about 4x so far.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2017
    Does this occur when using the GameLauncher.exe located in the game files? Lately I've been having trouble with the Nexon launcher, but the GameLauncher works well (or better, at least).
  • AsoredricAsoredric
    Reactions: 310
    edited February 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    Does this occur when using the GameLauncher.exe located in the game files? Lately I've been having trouble with the Nexon launcher, but the GameLauncher works well (or better, at least).

The Nexon Launcher never even worked ONCE for me. I've been using the GameLauncher for years now, and after they force us to use the nexon launcher, I think I won't be able to play any longer.

It's just so infuriating, how they can't do their job. All we ask is a stable game, and we're in 2017!! Can't believe it.