[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Stuck charcter in cutscene

XenyattaXenyatta
Reactions: 200
edited February 14 in Stuck Characters
Character: Fieraa
World: Reboot

Stuck in friendstory chapter 4 cutscene where you transform into a student.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 26,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 14
    Cutscenes getting stuck is a symptom of this: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/151/memory-dll-corruption/p1

Try restarting your computer. Make sure to do a full shutdown and restart, as described here: http://www.howtogeek.com/129021/how-to-do-a-full-shutdown-in-windows-8-without-disabling-hybrid-boot/
  • XenyattaXenyatta
    edited February 14
    I have done all that several times.

I've done this quest before so I know that once I enter the scene I control the character to walk right, and several dialogues come up progressing the story. Due to a disconnection on maple's side, I was kicked out in middle of the sequence. Now that I have logged back in, it refuses to bring up the story forwarding dialogues.
    I should automatically be out of the map and progress through the story when I am at the end of the map, yet that isn't happening.
    I can't teleport out of the map, go into cash shop, or use any items on this map (Old Shinsoo International School Building: Front Gate). I want to get out of here friendstory mission be damned. I don't give a f about it anymore. My imp is gonna die if I don't get out any time soon.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 26,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 14
    Try contacting Live Chat support, then, and asking them to teleport you out of that map.
    Good luck.
  • XenyattaXenyatta
    edited February 16
    Yeah... thanks for trying to help me. I sound like a jerk but I'm just really salty atm.
  • darkgandradarkgandra
    edited March 16
    Did you ever make it out of the cutscene?