[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Suggestions for Royal Hairs/Faces & Perm NX Covers

Comments

• LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
    Reactions: 1,985
    edited August 2017
    oz_guardian.png
    oz_zealot_display.png
    oz_magic_cape.png
    oz_magic_shoes.png
    oz_magic_robe.png
    oz_magic_hat.png

I'm begging you
    Upload that Oz set to Cash Shop
    StarrySWolfJettLuvsU
  • MattyMatty
    Reactions: 2,120
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Bluejeans wrote: »
    The male harstyles Crow Hair and Sweet Kitty Hair were both suggested by male players, yet females get them. I'm done.

The playerbase is shrinking everyday, can we at least have a GOOD Cash Shop update for once?

Yeah that was me for Sweet Kitty... honestly didn't expect it to be available at all but this is a huge slap in the face

JettLuvsUkrsk
  • BluejeansBluejeans
    Reactions: 2,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    The last few Cash Shop updates have been GARBAGE. The new PSSB items are hideous, and the remaining containable items are just TIRED after being rotated into the same PSSB for the past months. Females are getting 2 male hairstyles this week, DESPITE we clearly said 1-2 weeks ago that we do NOT want male hairstyles in the female rotation. The last chance sales have been complete trash as well. NONE of the items in there have been suggested or requested. Additionally, the Stamp Shop is still not updated. I'm sitting here on MVP Diamond but I will not spend a single $ from now on until' you put some effort into the Cash Shop updates.

Do I have to clarify how a GOOD CS update should look like? Read this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/6o6usf/cash_shop_update_for_july_19/

That's how the feedback should look like every week. That's how you make money, Nexon.

Step up your game. Seriously.

JettLuvsUArgentkrskKradiaRogue
  • VenusVSVenusVS
    Reactions: 3,725
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    VenusVS wrote: »
    Can we get this male hairstyle! :-)

IMG_1996.jpg
    photo upload sites
    VenusVS wrote: »
    Can we get this male hairstyle! :-)

IMG_1996.jpg
    photo upload sites

Thank you Nexon for giving me the hairstyle I requested :-) !!!! I'm very happy with the male hairstyles!!!!
    JettLuvsUikematsu
  • KhorpionKhorpion
    Reactions: 855
    edited August 2017
    Man...I requested sparkling face for males, not females :(
    JettLuvsUkrsk
  • KittiesKitties
    Reactions: 1,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Please bring this outfit to non-Reboot worlds! ! !

I will die if I do not become an elephant!

sDFJ4Hm.png
    JettLuvsUkrsk
  • iluvsuniluvsun
    Reactions: 1,280
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    The last few Cash Shop updates have been GARBAGE. The new PSSB items are hideous, and the remaining containable items are just TIRED after being rotated into the same PSSB for the past months. Females are getting 2 male hairstyles this week, DESPITE we clearly said 1-2 weeks ago that we do NOT want male hairstyles in the female rotation. The last chance sales have been complete trash as well. NONE of the items in there have been suggested or requested. Additionally, the Stamp Shop is still not updated. I'm sitting here on MVP Diamond but I will not spend a single $ from now on until' you put some effort into the Cash Shop updates.

Do I have to clarify how a GOOD CS update should look like? Read this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/6o6usf/cash_shop_update_for_july_19/

That's how the feedback should look like every week. That's how you make money, Nexon.

that cs update you linked wasn't all that great to me, the hairs and face were good but that was it ;p
    JettLuvsU
  • BluejeansBluejeans
    Reactions: 2,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    iluvsun wrote: »

that cs update you linked wasn't all that great to me, the hairs and face were good but that was it ;p

Look at the feedback I linked, not the CS update. Jesus.
    KradiaRogue
  • iluvsuniluvsun
    Reactions: 1,280
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    would it be possible to get the royal styles coupons that kms gets ?
    https://orangemushroom.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/royal-style-coupon-update.png?w=700&h=
    JettLuvsU
  • BirnteyBirntey
    Reactions: 780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    2ziWdus.png

Please can we have the Shiny Ribbon Hair in the next rotation? And the Flutter-Bell Suit please!

nbuUTGP.png
    JettLuvsU
  • TrystarrTrystarr
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited August 2017
    Bring the Dark Suit back! Not the god dam akatsuki dark suit, the dark suit. smh Gm i talked to tried telling me they released the item already recently he was talking about the wrong item T_T
    JettLuvsU
  • ikematsuikematsu
    Reactions: 560
    edited August 2017
    I wanna request as perm nx these Landcell Pack!
    it's an old nx from cash shop.. but i found it really nice and match with any outfit.

cnQoa56.png rQgqw9o.png mI4cKbA.png

f2Q6ubW.png RV60ez4.png
    CsgVsUQ.png c3pDec4.png

Ng4Mhpy.png bO9yMYa.png
    dfMjOxd.png I9zb590.png
    JettLuvsU
  • krskkrsk
    Reactions: 2,980
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017

PREACH IT!! I do not get why our feedback clearly means nothing to this company. I will give you that *some* of the suggestions for a short period of time made it into the Royals rotation, and for that I'm glad. But i really do think that brief moment in the sun was short lived. As far as I can tell, if this is a free to play game (in theory at least) then the cash shop would be where the company gains it's income as I do not see many adds or other sources of income. That being said, why is more focus not being put on upgrading the cash shop to please the general outcry? I really do not get it.
    Bluejeans
  • krskkrsk
    Reactions: 2,980
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017

PREACH IT!! I do not get why our feedback clearly means nothing to this company. I will give you that *some* of the suggestions for a short period of time made it into the Royals rotation, and for that I'm glad. But i really do think that brief moment in the sun was short lived. As far as I can tell, if this is a free to play game (in theory at least) then the cash shop would be where the company gains it's income as I do not see
    TrystarrBluejeans
  • ikematsuikematsu
    Reactions: 560
    edited August 2017
    Also i would like to request this cute Cherry Rabbit Hood ♥
    tQcoIZh.png

ToZjOPF.png FZPlJub.png

It looks really nice!
    JettLuvsUkrskVenusVSInvulgo
  • TrystarrTrystarr
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited August 2017
    krsk wrote: »

PREACH IT!! I do not get why our feedback clearly means nothing to this company. I will give you that *some* of the suggestions for a short period of time made it into the Royals rotation, and for that I'm glad. But i really do think that brief moment in the sun was short lived. As far as I can tell, if this is a free to play game (in theory at least) then the cash shop would be where the company gains it's income as I do not see

honestly. We got a got dam bear and rabbit costume package this week. who on earth is in charge of these decisions? they could make so much more money (off me alone) if they just released the right items.
  • xXLucyLouXxxXLucyLouXx
    Reactions: 830
    edited September 2017
    Can we please see some of these hairstyles or nx covers in near future?

hfe6zwg5.png

iwjlwzpe.png

I also want the Elephant costume for non-reboot worlds. It´s so cute :3

sDFJ4Hm.png
    JettLuvsUBirntey
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    I'd like these to come back.

B12bBi2.jpg
    JettLuvsU
  • inukiroyainukiroya
    Reactions: 880
    edited September 2017
    I NEED female shaggy bobbed hair for males. Its litteraly the only hair closest to my hair irl and males have nothing close to it. Been using overgrown boy hair since first release and been waiting patiently but they keep releasing (new) hairstyles that look all the same. Usually side swept bangs with short side bangs/burns. Hate those styles. I think last time I heard hairstyles were made from females who like to focus on female hairs soo if they dont watch anime I can tell theyre getting all theyre male hair ideas as korean pop star/boyfriend material hair (which i hate).

If you guys need to hire a male hair designer soo we can get styles that actually look like from an anime.
    JettLuvsU
  • BirnteyBirntey
    Reactions: 780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Can we please see some of these hairstyles or nx covers in near future?

hfe6zwg5.png

iwjlwzpe.png

I also want the Elephant costume for non-reboot worlds. It´s so cute :3

sDFJ4Hm.png

This please!! I doubt the emilia hair will come back because it was a cross over event, but one can only hope. I like all of them especially the odette tutu and shiny ribbon hair.
    krsk
This discussion has been closed.