[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Suggestions for Royal Hairs/Faces & Perm NX Covers

Comments

  • BluejeansBluejeans
    Reactions: 500
    Posts: 8
    Member
    edited March 20
    Arwoo wrote: »
    As a lover of pixel fashion, I'm going to make sure we pull a lot from this thread!
    While it probably won't make it into the next rotation, we'll be sure to look through the ones posted here for rotations in the near future.
    Wooo, thank you for this!

    These are the royals I'd love to see. From left to right: Sweet Creme Hair, C-Curl Perm Hair, Soprano Hair, Royal Twin Tails Hair, Quick Trim Hair, Eggplant Hair. Also the royal faces in character 2 + 4 (Dreamy Face) & in character 3 (Still Eyed Face).
    [img][/img]2i0abe0.png
    StéphyOjama
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 2,160
    Posts: 322
    Member
    edited March 22
    Looks like they took none of our suggestions. Juliet Hair, Kitty Hair, Muse Hair, and Irena Hair have been in so many updates and the female faces are so unappealing.
  • emperor52emperor52
    Reactions: 930
    Posts: 35
    Member
    edited March 22
    Tuba wrote: »
    Looks like they took none of our suggestions. Juliet Hair, Kitty Hair, Muse Hair, and Irena Hair have been in so many updates and the female faces are so unappealing.

    Arwoo said our requests probably wouldn't make it in this rotation, but hopefully the next one will start showing more requested royals.
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 2,160
    Posts: 322
    Member
    edited March 22
    emperor52 wrote: »
    Tuba wrote: »
    Looks like they took none of our suggestions. Juliet Hair, Kitty Hair, Muse Hair, and Irena Hair have been in so many updates and the female faces are so unappealing.

    Arwoo said our requests probably wouldn't make it in this rotation, but hopefully the next one will start showing more requested royals.

    This post was made Feb 15th and there has been a couple of royal updates since then and they haven't bothered to use anyone's requests here. The least they could do is take a few requests from us. The female update looks terrible and I don't play male characters but I like more of the male hairs than the female hairs lol.
  • emperor52emperor52
    Reactions: 930
    Posts: 35
    Member
    edited March 22
    Tuba wrote: »
    emperor52 wrote: »
    Tuba wrote: »
    Looks like they took none of our suggestions. Juliet Hair, Kitty Hair, Muse Hair, and Irena Hair have been in so many updates and the female faces are so unappealing.

    Arwoo said our requests probably wouldn't make it in this rotation, but hopefully the next one will start showing more requested royals.

    This post was made Feb 15th and there has been a couple of royal updates since then and they haven't bothered to use anyone's requests here. The least they could do is take a few requests from us. The female update looks terrible and I don't play male characters but I like more of the male hairs than the female hairs lol.
    Yeah that's true, I created this thread because support said it was the best way to get the royals we want but I guess no one noticed until Arwoo so I'm hoping now we will see some more requests added.

    I feel like females always get the better royals though, like yall got the Lucid royals but males didn't get jack. And we didn't even get any new stuff until this past update that introduced that atrocious new male hair lol. Hopefully Arwoo can get whoever is in charge of the cash shop to added some decent looking stuff.

    Tuba
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 2,160
    Posts: 322
    Member
    edited March 22
    emperor52 wrote: »
    Tuba wrote: »
    emperor52 wrote: »
    Tuba wrote: »
    Looks like they took none of our suggestions. Juliet Hair, Kitty Hair, Muse Hair, and Irena Hair have been in so many updates and the female faces are so unappealing.

    Arwoo said our requests probably wouldn't make it in this rotation, but hopefully the next one will start showing more requested royals.

    This post was made Feb 15th and there has been a couple of royal updates since then and they haven't bothered to use anyone's requests here. The least they could do is take a few requests from us. The female update looks terrible and I don't play male characters but I like more of the male hairs than the female hairs lol.
    Yeah that's true, I created this thread because support said it was the best way to get the royals we want but I guess no one noticed until Arwoo so I'm hoping now we will see some more requests added.

    I feel like females always get the better royals though, like yall got the Lucid royals but males didn't get jack. And we didn't even get any new stuff until this past update that introduced that atrocious new male hair lol. Hopefully Arwoo can get whoever is in charge of the cash shop to added some decent looking stuff.

    Ohh yeah you were the one who created this post LOL! Yeah I agree I think females usually get better royals, but I was really disappointed with this update. I hope Arwoo is able to talk some sense into the people who are in charge of updating the cash shop. On a side note, I think the pet surprise box is an interesting concept, but I think they need to retire the surprise box for the nx equips and go back to selling perma nx equips where you could pick what you wanted because the whole concept screams money hungry. But I know they won't because Nexon needs their coinage lol.
    emperor52
  • emperor52emperor52
    Reactions: 930
    Posts: 35
    Member
    edited March 24
    Tuba wrote: »
    emperor52 wrote: »
    Tuba wrote: »
    emperor52 wrote: »
    Tuba wrote: »
    Looks like they took none of our suggestions. Juliet Hair, Kitty Hair, Muse Hair, and Irena Hair have been in so many updates and the female faces are so unappealing.

    Arwoo said our requests probably wouldn't make it in this rotation, but hopefully the next one will start showing more requested royals.

    This post was made Feb 15th and there has been a couple of royal updates since then and they haven't bothered to use anyone's requests here. The least they could do is take a few requests from us. The female update looks terrible and I don't play male characters but I like more of the male hairs than the female hairs lol.
    Yeah that's true, I created this thread because support said it was the best way to get the royals we want but I guess no one noticed until Arwoo so I'm hoping now we will see some more requests added.

    I feel like females always get the better royals though, like yall got the Lucid royals but males didn't get jack. And we didn't even get any new stuff until this past update that introduced that atrocious new male hair lol. Hopefully Arwoo can get whoever is in charge of the cash shop to added some decent looking stuff.

    Ohh yeah you were the one who created this post LOL! Yeah I agree I think females usually get better royals, but I was really disappointed with this update. I hope Arwoo is able to talk some sense into the people who are in charge of updating the cash shop. On a side note, I think the pet surprise box is an interesting concept, but I think they need to retire the surprise box for the nx equips and go back to selling perma nx equips where you could pick what you wanted because the whole concept screams money hungry. But I know they won't because Nexon needs their coinage lol.
    It sucks the pet box is only for Reboot, would of been great for every world. I wouldn't mind the surprise boxes if they sold sets on the side, kinda like they did last year with the Heroes, where you could buy their entire set or gamble with the surprise box. I like the way KMS handles their Cash Shop updates, they should just copy their updates like they pretty much do everything else.

    Here's to hoping for a good Royal update in April. We need better hairs.
    BluejeansMaplerOver9000StarrySWolf
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 2,990
    Posts: 118
    Administrator, Nexon
    edited March 24
    Greetings , everyone!

    We've submitted a compilation of the styles players would like to see in rotation for the future.
    Mostly likely, the earliest we'll start seeing a lot of the styles from this thread will be sometime around May.

    However, there's also a good chance that some of these are already included in closer rotation dates.
    Feel free to continue suggesting more styles you guys would like to see and we'll keep sending the feedback.

    Thank you,

    Arwooo~


    TanyaBluejeansTubaMaplerOver9000emperor52
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 19,190
    Posts: 2,659
    Member
    edited March 24
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Greetings , everyone!

    We've submitted a compilation of the styles players would like to see in rotation for the future.
    Mostly likely, the earliest we'll start seeing a lot of the styles from this thread will be sometime around May.

    However, there's also a good chance that some of these are already included in closer rotation dates.
    Feel free to continue suggesting more styles you guys would like to see and we'll keep sending the feedback.

    Thank you,

    Arwooo~

    Thank you.

    Random question: Any particular reason you refer to yourself in the plural?
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 2,990
    Posts: 118
    Administrator, Nexon
    edited March 24
    AKradian wrote: »
    Thank you.

    Random question: Any particular reason you refer to yourself in the plural?

    Feedback from myself travels to my team which then goes out to our developers.

    I'm not a one man army. The feedback from me is the feedback of the community and the efforts of making change is the efforts of my team. I'd like to let players know that each step we take is a group effort.