[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

No more Sengoku passes in reboot or is it just onl

iNatiNat
Reactions: 1,480
Member, Private Tester
edited February 2017 in General Chat

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2017
    There is a limited quantity of passes in the reward shop.

Although it cuts it close, people have calculated that the amount of free days from the kill quest plus the 5 supplementary passes is enough to obtain over 1000 coins; enough to purchase the badge (or one totem). Additionally, the event should return in the future, so save your coins and you can use them next time.
  • CorruptedPhoenixCorruptedPhoenix
    Reactions: 515
    edited February 2017
    Neospector wrote: »

Although it cuts it close, people have calculated that the amount of free days from the kill quest plus the 5 supplementary passes is enough to obtain over 1000 coins; enough to purchase the badge (or one totem). Additionally, the event should return in the future, so save your coins and you can use them next time.

If that's the case why not allow us to buy it with NX like normal servers, or rather with mesos like monster park passes?

Seems a little unfair in my opinion if it just runs out like that while the main servers have a seemingly unlimited amount of passes given they buy them with NX.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited February 2017

If that's the case why not allow us to buy it with NX like normal servers, or rather with mesos like monster park passes?

Seems a little unfair in my opinion if it just runs out like that while the main servers have a seemingly unlimited amount of passes given they buy them with NX.

In terms of NX that's an unfair advantage to those in Reboot. The fundamentals of that server itself was based on "play to win" and not "pay to win".

In terms of why it cannot be purchased for mesos in Reboot is probably an oversight and would be a good suggestion to support on. I mean this is a re-run of an old event that existed before Reboot.
  • ElfDriver346ElfDriver346
    Reactions: 700
    edited September 2018
    so reboot just gets screwed then? we cant even use our reward points from killing bosses to buy passes either even though we are technically playing to win? thats unfair and you know it so we have to wait till what next year to get totems and badges then another year to get something then another year listen ive been doing this constantly when its availible and as a new player in reboot this is a big **** you to me if you dont want your game to die and people get frustrated and leave and go on to greener pastures give the people what they want you wanna control the game fix the hacker problem first then try to micro manage your legit player base **** sakes 12 years this game ive delt with this scare tactic bs
    edited September 2018

what extra **** coins?! this is completely depending on drop rate **** your calculations try it and get like 5 coins per run and tell me that
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited September 2018

what extra **** coins?! this is completely depending on drop rate **** your calculations try it and get like 5 coins per run and tell me that

You get coins for completing each stage, every enemy has a chance of dropping 1 coin, plus Hayato, Kanna and Ranmaru each drop several coins. I believe I got a total of 55 coins on my first run without any drop modifiers.
    edited September 2018
    Geminia wrote: »

You get coins for completing each stage, every enemy has a chance of dropping 1 coin, plus Hayato, Kanna and Ranmaru each drop several coins. I believe I got a total of 55 coins on my first run without any drop modifiers.

but it all comes down to luck doesnt so what calculations thats bullshit.
    edited September 2018
    also 55 coins per pass when u get what like 1 per day
    and u already used ur 5 that u apparently dont get anymore i have a total of 533 coins and i have no passes left how am i supposed to get the badge the pocket item and the totems or am i supposed to just wait another year?
    edited September 2018
    you know what speaking from a veterans perspective if i was a new player to this game id say **** this and as a veteran i think i shall now say **** this **** your scare tactics and bs about limmmited time im off this bullshit i wish you all the best of luck and happiness in life
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2018
    This thread is almost 2 years old.

Anyway, this is confirmed every time the event comes up: there is more than enough opportunity to obtain 1000 coins per event run, meaning you're perfectly capable of obtaining the badge, or emblem, or one of the totems (although I should also point out that the Dark Lords totems are better than the Sengoku ones, if that event rolls around again, meaning you ought to go for the badge first, emblem second, and then totems).

Furthermore, with the Maple Missions event you obtain an additional 8 entries, more than enough to push you over the 1000 coin price.

There's also the fact that you can use legion coins to buy drop rate coupons, guaranteeing you the extra coins from killing the enemies in the school.

Anyway, that kind of language is unacceptable on the forums. We're fairly lenient with censoring but that doesn't mean you have free reign.

Close reasons:
    • Necrobumping
    • Derailing the thread
This discussion has been closed.