[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pumpkin-Colored Witch Hat

JulyJuly
Reactions: 2,720
edited February 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hey,

Bug type: NX cover (hat) not working ok.

Brief bug summary: The hat 'Pumpkin-Colored Witch Hat' transparent in character info and in beauty salon..

More details:

Ticket number: 310605

Comments

• MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2016
    Curious. In the Equipment Menu, can you click "Effect" and then right-click the hat while equipped? It might be the entire hat is an effect for some reason.
  • JulyJuly
    edited October 2016
    MegaScience

Curious. In the Equipment Menu, can you click "Effect" and then right-click the hat while equipped? It might be the entire hat is an effect for some reason.
    omg yea :s and if i right-click, its hiding the hat but the hair stay same like there is a hat on it -.-

It's shouldn't work like that right? =/
  • JulyJuly
    edited October 2016
    Support reply:

'I understand that the new NX Hat that you have is invisible on the Beauty Salon Menu and Character Info Menu. Thank you for the screenshots that you have provided. For this matter, I will need to check this out with our Game Team first. For now, please try to do repair installation on your Nexon Launcher. I will get back to you once I will have an update from our Game Team.'

I tried to reinstall, that didn't help.. so i guess i have to wait for Game Team investigation results .