[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wind Archers- Remove delay between Wind Walk & SoH

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited February 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I feel this is the only concern for Wind Archers (ignoring the heavy buffs for a second) as they use these two constantly to train. The delay after Wind Walk is used before Song of Heaven is casted seems to be such a pain in the butt.

tbh it would be a nice addition to allow Wind Archers to move while using Song of Heaven but make the gimmick be that they can only move via Wind Walking :v

Comments

• RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited February 2017
    I like this idea.
    Maybe even make it so that you can use wind walk to back away from incoming monsters while still maintaining Song of Heaven.
    Kinda like Jaguars' Backstep skill.
  • ZephyrusSpringZephyrusSpring
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited February 2017
    You just need to get in the groove of it. It's a similar delay to Hero's Raging Blow. Also I'm sure the major lag isn't helping anyone chain skills together like that.
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited February 2017
    You just need to get in the groove of it. It's a similar delay to Hero's Raging Blow. Also I'm sure the major lag isn't helping anyone chain skills together like that.

idk man I sometimes have a split second of delay and it's enough to kill me because Song of Heaven can't be cast for that time. A reason why I quit my WA after unlocking hypers at 140 was because of how clunky it was to use Song of Heaven after using wind walk and I find it to be smoother to just flash jump instead even if it means colliding into mobs to have smoother play. One thing I do like about them is that I can just button mash Song of Heaven and it acts like Hurricane, allowing me to move while spitting arrows at nearly the same speed as just holding it down.