[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Europe should get it's own reboot server

TimesRefluxTimesReflux
Reactions: 555
edited February 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
It would alleviate the already hectic NA reboot world from european players really enjoying the concept and that want to try it. When europe merged with global, NA reboot has been packed to the brim and has cause countless problems for both parties (especially during events like 2x). I just think nexon should think about this, also only one server for europe is just incentivising the use of the less populated NA servers.

Comments

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited February 2017
    I recall they saying that they are thinking about it, maybe in the further future, but i don't know if this year.
  • TimesRefluxTimesReflux
    edited February 2017
    Nice, I think it would a good, cheap way to solve most of the customer dissatisfaction.. as it all seems to be due to lag these days
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited February 2017
    unless server lag is a concern, personally I think it would make more sense to have a second reboot on NA, so people (if they wanted to) could transfer from reboot 1 to 2 to help alleviate the population.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited February 2017
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    unless server lag is a concern, personally I think it would make more sense to have a second reboot on NA, so people (if they wanted to) could transfer from reboot 1 to 2 to help alleviate the population.

I don't play on reboot, but i prefer they make 30channels in total like some worlds in KMS, this can more kill reboot than help in the end.
  • JiggleJiggle
    Reactions: 510
    edited February 2017
    I agree. RebootEU would benefit us, since we would get a more stable connection, as wall as NA players, since RebootNA would be less crowded.
    I really hope it's something Nexon is considering.. I've had loads of fun with Reboot, but with in a more stable server it'd be even better.
    TimesReflux
  • TimesRefluxTimesReflux
    edited March 2017
    Jiggle wrote: »
    I agree. RebootEU would benefit us, since we would get a more stable connection, as wall as NA players, since RebootNA would be less crowded.
    I really hope it's something Nexon is considering.. I've had loads of fun with Reboot, but with in a more stable server it'd be even better.

100%! thanks for the support :)
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited March 2017
    I would actually play reboot is we had a EU one.