[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Disconnecting alot today.

NishijimaNishijima
Reactions: 1,010
Member, Private Tester
edited February 2017 in Bug Reporting
So I've been experiencing alot of disconnects today. Usually a couple of seconds after I log on the mobs freeze and then a minute after that I dc, when I try to reconnect I get told that my id is already logged in and I have to exit the game. The game was working fine yesterday and I have not made any changes to my pc so it's not client sided. I can see that there is an upcoming maintenance for the eu servers only today and so it might be worth mentioning that I'm playing from Europe on the reboot server.

I have tried several times and the error always repeats itself. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Comments

• JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Are you using a hurricane type skill against enemies?
    I get this when using those kinds of skills on enemies with lots of HP.
    I play on NA in the NA, but my connection's a tad bad.
  • EvuuEvuu
    Reactions: 400
    edited February 2017
    Im on Reboot as well. Tried playing maple on both my PC and Labtop, crashing a lot as well.