[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Freezing and crashing during magnus

EvuuEvuu
Reactions: 400
edited February 2017 in Bug Reporting
I'm on my 5th job advancement questline, and I cannot defeat Magnus due to the constant crashing. Every time I enter the boss battle, it freezes and crashes. This has been going on since yesterday... Anyone know a fix? About to submit a ticket.

Comments

• EvuuEvuu
    Reactions: 400
    edited February 2017
    Edit:

Bug Type: Game Crash, no error
    Brief Bug Summary: As posted before (I'm on my 5th job advancement questline, and I cannot defeat Magnus due to the constant crashing. Every time I enter the boss battle, it freezes and crashes. This has been going on since yesterday), but now the game just crashes after 5 minutes or so...

Steps to reproduce: Entering Magnus Simmulator (easy), crashing, re connect, enter hq and crash again.

Character Name: CheckMaeted
    Character Level: 200
    Character Job: Kenesis
    World Name: Reboot
    Date and Time of incident: Since yesterday at 5pm PST, still occuring today...