[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Deleted

FuriousJamezFuriousJamez
Reactions: 740
edited February 2017 in Archive
Deleted

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    I suggest you save your thoughts for when Maplestory has a dedicated CM, since the CM is responsible for such things as the Maplestory Twitch channel.

SavageAce is a producer. The developers are all in Korea and probably not all of them speak English.
    Saygo is CM for another Nexon game. The reason you saw him in a Maplestory stream is because the Maplestory CM got fired right then at the last stretch before V release, and they kind of had to scramble to find people to stream. (That's also how we got the person who will forever be known as "BluePotionForPP guy")
    I don't think they've streamed anything since that patch released. If they did, they didn't save it.

So yeah, best wait until you have someone to talk to.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    I suggest you save your thoughts for when Maplestory has a dedicated CM, since the CM is responsible for such things as the Maplestory Twitch channel.

SavageAce is a producer. The developers are all in Korea and probably not all of them speak English.
    Saygo is CM for another Nexon game. The reason you saw him in a Maplestory stream is because the Maplestory CM got fired right then at the last stretch before V release, and they kind of had to scramble to find people to stream. (That's also how we got the person who will forever be known as "BluePotionForPP guy")
    I don't think they've streamed anything since that patch released. If they did, they didn't save it.

So yeah, best wait until you have someone to talk to.

Can definitely confirm no streams since then. I have Twitch on my phone, and when Michael would start up the stream, I'd get a notification about it.
  • FuriousJamezFuriousJamez
    edited February 2017
    Deleted
    edited February 2017
    Deleted
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2017
    Ok well let me stop you right where you started, you're absolutely wrong when you say one specific person is responsible for a company's Twitch channel. The job caters to everyone involved, I dont know much about present MapleStory, & its staff. i have a goal & i'm sticking with it for now. This is a very productive encouraging message i wrote, & regardless if people speak English or not, work can always be showcased by another representative. Apart from that, all is well it's not a big problem.

No dude, you don't get it. It's literally the job of the game's Community Manager to interact with the community. That includes twitch. And it's not the "comapny's" channel, it's the game's channel. Nexon does have a twitch channel, but as you can see from the link, it's never been used at all.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    One specific person is responsible for the game's Twitch channel, as well as its Facebook page, its Instagram, its Twitter, these forums, and any interaction with fan sites (such as reddit or basilmarket), and I believe also the official notices on the website "news" section. That's his job. Nobody else at Nexon is allowed to post a peep on any of those channels without the Community Manager's permission, or that of his boss (OneLetter, who is chief community manager for all Nexon games).
    That's how Nexon does this stuff.
    If you want to revolutionize it, you're going to have to go through the Community Manager, when we get one, because until we do, nobody from Nexon is reading these forums at all.
    edited February 2017
    Deleted

• AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    You couldn't be more wrong, a community manager has certain answers, but when it comes to other aspects such as development. You're looking at a load of people, you dont make sense when you're pointing out Nexon has a Twitch channel. It's Maplestory i'm talking about not Nexon, that channel you linked is most likely not
    even associated with them.
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Ok well let me stop you right where you started, you're absolutely wrong when you say one specific person is responsible for a company's Twitch channel. The job caters to everyone involved, I dont know much about present MapleStory, & its staff. i have a goal & i'm sticking with it for now. This is a very productive encouraging message i wrote, & regardless if people speak English or not, work can always be showcased by another representative. Apart from that, all is well it's not a big problem.

No dude, you don't get it. It's literally the job of the game's Community Manager to interact with the community. That includes twitch. And it's not the "comapny's" channel, it's the game's channel. Nexon does have a twitch channel, but as you can see from the link, it's never been used at all.

Yes, there are hundreds of people working at Nexon, each knowing something different.
    But none of them is allowed to go on Twitch except the Community Management department and whoever they invite to their streams.
    edited February 2017
    Deleted
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2017
    I'm just going to go on record as saying I have literally no clue how this thread wound up in Stuck Characters; it was in Suggestions and Feedback when I last looked at it.
    Moved.
    edited February 2017
    Deleted

edited February 2017
    Deleted
    edited February 2017