[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Deleted

FuriousJamezFuriousJamez
Reactions: 740
edited February 2017 in Archive
Deleted

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    I suggest you save your thoughts for when Maplestory has a dedicated CM, since the CM is responsible for such things as the Maplestory Twitch channel.

SavageAce is a producer. The developers are all in Korea and probably not all of them speak English.
    Saygo is CM for another Nexon game. The reason you saw him in a Maplestory stream is because the Maplestory CM got fired right then at the last stretch before V release, and they kind of had to scramble to find people to stream. (That's also how we got the person who will forever be known as "BluePotionForPP guy")
    I don't think they've streamed anything since that patch released. If they did, they didn't save it.

So yeah, best wait until you have someone to talk to.
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    I'm getting some serious dejavu .
  • FuriousJamezFuriousJamez
    edited February 2017
    Deleted

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    If you don't want to see the exact identical response, don't make the exact identical post, not learning anything from what you have been told, and not even fixing simple mistakes like Saygo's name and title.

If you want to turn a "suggestion" into a "fantasy", change its wording and put it in "fan art" or something.
    As long as you post it in the Suggestion section I'm going to treat it as such and respond as such.

I made a constructive response to your first thread, and to your second one since it's identical. I gave you information you seemed to lack. I gave advice. I didn't say your idea was bad or you were stupid. You don't have to take things personally and lash out at those who try to help you.

And if you don't like my activity level on the forums - well, at least I know how things work around here. You come in without having read anything on the forums, without knowing anything about Nexon, and after being chased off reddit, and pretend you're God's gift to Nexon and you know how to make them (or Maplestory) great again - when you can't even spell the big words you try to use.
    See? I can go the personal attack way, too, if I want.

Anyway, bottom line:
    Nobody from Nexon is reading what you write right now, that is all I'm saying. Make your suggestions to the CM. Our last one specifically asked us what sort of content we wanted to see in the videos he made (on youtube). Maybe the next one will ask us too, or maybe not.
    "Behind the scenes peeks" is not a bad idea. It's just wasted at the moment.
    Keyan the Evan
    edited February 2017
    Deleted
    edited February 2017
    Deleted
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited February 2017
    well it could be possible for twitch integrated streaming to be part of the client, they did it in KMS for their gaming streaming service in Korea, Afreeca, it may not happen though because Maple isnt that big in NA.

but if it's "sneak peeks" into future content that you want, then just look at orange mushroom any future content we get that isnt unique we get from KMS, and most people that want to know what's coming next already view that site, but it would be nice if nexon did future content streams at times too, it happened frequently with out last CM but now we have no CM so..
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2017
    Oh my goodness, look how over attached you are to this forum "If you don't want to see the exact identical response, don't make the exact identical post" You are not any rank of a moderator nor a representative for Maplestory. So you are not obligated to respond to anything anybody says on this forum.

You are doing so out of your own free will, i will say anything & everything i want. As i said you're completely blowing this out of proportion.

I strongly suggest you take a step back, & like i said in my other post emphasize on coming back when things are to your liking but until then leave this forum.

Dont put words in my mouth, i dont need you to tell me nobody from Nexon is reading my post that is the bottom line. You have a bad attitude & you're talking to the wrong person about it.

AKradian wrote: »
    If you don't want to see the exact identical response, don't make the exact identical post, not learning anything from what you have been told, and not even fixing simple mistakes like Saygo's name and title.

If you want to turn a "suggestion" into a "fantasy", change its wording and put it in "fan art" or something.
    As long as you post it in the Suggestion section I'm going to treat it as such and respond as such.

I made a constructive response to your first thread, and to your second one since it's identical. I gave you information you seemed to lack. I gave advice. I didn't say your idea was bad or you were stupid. You don't have to take things personally and lash out at those who try to help you.

And if you don't like my activity level on the forums - well, at least I know how things work around here. You come in without having read anything on the forums, without knowing anything about Nexon, and after being chased off reddit, and pretend you're God's gift to Nexon and you know how to make them (or Maplestory) great again - when you can't even spell the big words you try to use.
    See? I can go the personal attack way, too, if I want.

Anyway, bottom line:
    Nobody from Nexon is reading what you write right now, that is all I'm saying. Make your suggestions to the CM. Our last one specifically asked us what sort of content we wanted to see in the videos he made (on youtube). Maybe the next one will ask us too, or maybe not.
    "Behind the scenes peeks" is not a bad idea. It's just wasted at the moment.

You repost the exact same thread and expect to not get the exact same responses, and then you have the utter nerve to get pissy when you do get the same responses?

SavageAce is the producer for this game. He is not a developer, he is not in a community-oriented position. The only way he's going to appear on-stream, if they ever stream again, is if our next CM invites them on and they have free time at that time.

Saygo, which you still haven't corrected the spelling of regardless of having been offered the correct spelling four times now, is the CM for Vindictus. He has exactly zero responsibility to maple, and the only reason he's even here right now is probably because someone asked him to step in and hold down the fort when he has the time while we wait for them to hire/train the new CM.

I strongly suggest you step back, until you're ready for your suggestions to be treated as such. No one is obligated to sit here and praise your ideas as if they came from the butthole of the Virgin Mary, if someone finds fault or an issue with it, you will be informed; in most cases this will be done in a civil manner, but you seem to be lashing out against civil responses so you get this.

The simple truth of it is there hasn't been a single stream done by Nexon for this game since December of last year. That's three months ago. And the only reason they did it with another game's CM and a QA guy(still not a developer) is because it was a preview of 5th jobs which, as I'm sure you can guess, was a pretty damn big deal. There will undoubtedly be a continuation of the current trend of no streaming until such a time as we have a new CM, and if they so choose to resume those streams.

Until then, you best take this idea and sit on it, or at the very least learn to take criticism without getting snotty.
    Keyan the Evan