[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unimportant bug thread

Keyan the EvanKeyan the Evan
Reactions: 2,115
Member, Private Tester
edited February 2017 in Bug Reporting
Here are a few bugs i've found while simply being in Henesys being a henehoe: (they are no game breaking bugs or anything, just some tiny easy-to-fix ones)

TYZTjLS.jpg

bVCmcDB.jpg

2H2mr63.jpg

Here are some other failed chair direction reversals:

SbM25BK.jpg
ew0zDrd.jpg
3CgiOIB.jpg

Potential bug:
etzqS8h.jpg

Most of these I found in two minutes while sitting on chairs I had on me, there's hundreds of more out there too, feel free to reply with other unimportant bugs if you want, it's kinda funny to find these kind of bugs, who knows, maybe they'll be swatted with Nexon's fly swatter.

(might update with more later)

Edit:
There's also a disconnection glitch when changing your Monster Life's picture (if the picture is too big I think).

Choco-buff-neutralizer incorrectly states in the description in Cash Shop that it will allow you to consume 80 chocos without Choco Frenzy, once used it states it can only do 50
JettLuvsUInvulgo

Comments

• MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Could you reproduce the above screenshots without the text being edited into the pictures themselves? It's not too easy to read the information provided at times, and it would be easier to refer to as actual text in the post.
  • Keyan the EvanKeyan the Evan
    Reactions: 2,115
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Could you reproduce the above screenshots without the text being edited into the pictures themselves? It's not too easy to read the information provided at times, and it would be easier to refer to as actual text in the post.

I'll just paraphrase the important images;

1st: Hero Chair: Evan has the wrong eye color, it has brown eyes instead of the blue that Evan has.

2nd: Cygnus in Maple Guide says there is no prequest.

3rd: all the flag chairs are reversed when you sit on the chair when facing the right (which ruins the premise of the chair as the flag is reversed as well, and appears backward)

7th: The effect gained by equipping all of the Evan NX accessories is still present when sitting on 90% of the chairs in game when it probably should not be. (I think this also effects NX with overhead effects in general)

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Everything in Maple that is not symmetrical suffers from the same issue of looking mirrored when you face the "wrong" way. Weapons jump from your right hand to your left, eye accessories jump from left eye to right, and chairs and equipment that have text or asymetrical symbols on them look mirrored.
    Because of the way Maplestory is sprited, there is no practical way to fix that.
    Bellamazed
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited April 2017
    There is but it would bloat game to 25 gigs by making double the animation on your comp... Not worth it.