[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cannot quest.

SabbmonsterSabbmonster
Reactions: 990
edited February 2017 in Rants and Raves
I play on Renegade and right now it is impossible to quest. I am in Mu Lung right now. These mages with fireballs that cover the whole map keep teleporting all over the place and no matter what channel I go to, they're there. Their names are random letters slapped together. What are these people doing? I just want to finish my quests T^T
JettLuvsU

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    They're meso-farming hacker bots. They aren't people, they're computer programs.

You can try going on live chat support and telling the GM what world and map they're in, but I doubt anything will happen. Nexon seems to have given up on trying to fight these bots.

If you really want to try to do those quests, try immediately after the maintenance tomorrow. Sometimes a patch changes something in the game that prevents the bots from being able to get on for a few hours. They quickly adapt their programs every time, but you might get enough time to finish your quest before that.

Good luck.
    Sabbmonster