[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cave of Repose: Forked Road 2 glitched

BDanBDan
Reactions: 885
edited March 2017 in Bug Reporting
I can't use skills or potions in the Cave of Repose: Forked Road 2 area of the Arcane River. Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    You probably got hit by the anti AFK mob.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    You probably got hit by the anti AFK mob.

It shouldn't stop you from using skills.
  • UBreakIFixUBreakIFix
    Reactions: 340
    edited March 2017
    I had this happen. It went away after a small icon on top of me disappeared. It hasn't happened since.

EDIT: I receive a message saying "Your current condition will not permit you to use a potion."

Perhaps it's the mobs?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2017
    UBreakIFix wrote: »
    I had this happen. It went away after a small icon on top of me disappeared. It hasn't happened since.

EDIT: I receive a message saying "Your current condition will not permit you to use a potion."

Perhaps it's the mobs?

The anti-AFK mob (a flying Erda Lantern for Vanishing Journey areas, IIRC) will cause a potion debuff (which can also be dispelled with Hero's Will or equivalent), but shouldn't stop you from casting skills.

Being unable to use skills sounds like a corrupted DLL problem; I would try a full restart.