[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Blaster Dynamo Gauge gets stuck; Can't reload.

WabbitSlayerWabbitSlayer
Reactions: 400
edited March 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Blaster Dynamo Gauge
Brief bug summary: Gauge gets stuck (seems to be mid reload during/after overheat)
More details: Can't reload, use Revolving Cannon, Detonate, Bunker Buster Explosion, Reload bar looks like its 99% done reloading but doesn't go away. Gauge says 05/06 when stuck.
Going back to character selection screen fixes it. Relogged 6 times, gets stuck every time.
Steps to reproduce: Use revolving cannon with any skill until gauge full, use Bunker Buster Explosion(at this point, if you use Magnum Punch with revolving cannon, it gets stuck. May happen with skills other than Magnum punch, not sure.)
Can avoid getting it stuck by not using skills after Bunker Buster Explosion OR during overheat.
Character name: NyanKaetsu

Character level: 112

Character job: Blaster

World name: Khaini

Date and time of the incident: March 4, 2017 ~ 1:00am to 5:00am(GMT-7)(1 hour from pacific time)
P.S.~I'm missing 2x Exp & Drop Event, and Hyper/Maple Teleport Rocks are running out of time.
Thank you for your time and effort. :)

Comments

• WabbitSlayerWabbitSlayer
    Reactions: 400
    edited March 2017
    Oops, apparently I'm blind. I can't tell if it says 03/06 or 05/06 when it's stuck. Not sure this will help, just want the info there if needed.
    *edit* I found previous threads on this topic dating from 2016 to 2015 neither of which were properly structured or replied to.