[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Closed

Ahoys from CM Arwoo~

Comments

• DraedekDraedek
    Reactions: 400
    edited March 9
    Hey Arwoo!

Long-time Vet here.

I saw the SoCal smash player eh? Melee? play with the MangoForty himself? lol

Also, More GM interaction with community in reboot?

Thanks.
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 1,615
    edited March 9
    Hello Arwoo!

Welcome, i hope you will come visit Luna server aswell =)
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 19,355
    edited March 9
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Greetings, Yonax!

Because it's also a school/work day for many maplers, that might be a bit tricky.
    However! I will see if I can adjust the time to make it a little earlier for friends on the other side of the world.

If not this time, I'll be sure to keep that information in mind for the next livestream.

Speaking of timezones...

Can you please get the game servers back on PST? http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/9684/change-server-time-back-to-pst
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 2,075
    edited March 9
    AKradian wrote: »
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Greetings, Yonax!

Because it's also a school/work day for many maplers, that might be a bit tricky.
    However! I will see if I can adjust the time to make it a little earlier for friends on the other side of the world.

If not this time, I'll be sure to keep that information in mind for the next livestream.

Speaking of timezones...

Can you please get the game servers back on PST? http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/9684/change-server-time-back-to-pst

No, thank you for Luna!
    chaoscauserArwooStéphy
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 4,180
    Nexon
    edited March 9
    Welcome to the forums @Arwoo.

Mmm 2005 mapler, I can already tell we're gonna be good friends XD. That also explains all the nostalgia posts i was seeing the social media, expect to see a lot of me :)

I hope you plan on posting some of those cosplays in the off topic section, i also hope you plan on doing some maplestory cosplays. I can say we definitely don't have enough of those.

I wish you luck with the fighting lucid and link that youtube!

also join us on the Maplestory forum discord, the more the merrier https://discord.gg/Aqu7RMK

Also i do have a question pertaining to crimsonwood keep, last year it went down for refurbishment to match the masteria through time update. We received a news post stating it'd be back later that year however it didn't return and there's been no talk of it since.

- bumbertyr
    chaoscauser
  • AKradianAKradian
    edited March 9
    Yonax wrote: »
    Speaking of timezones...

No, thank you for Luna!

You LIKE it when half the events are on UTC and half on PST and nobody (not even Nexon) can keep track of what happens when?
    You LIKE it when extended maintenance ends after daily reset and events lose a day?
    I live in Eastern European Time and I would still rather have a consistent game where a "game day" is a known entity, than the random mess we're in right now.
    PirateIzzy
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 4,180
    Nexon
    edited March 9
    Speaking of timezones...

No, thank you for Luna!

You LIKE it when half the events are on UTC and half on PST and nobody (not even Nexon) can keep track of what happens when?
    You LIKE it when extended maintenance ends after daily reset and events lose a day?
    I live in Eastern European Time and I would still rather have a consistent game where a "game day" is a known entity, than the random mess we're in right now.

please don't start, this is a welcome thread can we please keep it that way.
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 2,600
    edited March 9
    Welcome Arwoo, so happy to see a CM here! I wish you the best and thank you for service to the MS community. We have been looking forward to your arrival for a long time.

I hope you don't get too overwhelmed with the bombardment of concerns we have about this game. The first and foremost one I'm concerned with at the moment is the floating mob annoyance. However, it looks like it has been mentioned a lot already, so I'll just put in my word against them and that I'd like to see them removed. Pass it on.
  • AKradianAKradian
    edited March 9
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    Speaking of timezones...

No, thank you for Luna!

please don't start, this is a welcome thread can we please keep it that way.

Arwoo said they were taking questions for the AMA.
    I asked a question, and gave a link to where more can be read about an issue.
    Yonax decided to turn it into an argument, not I.
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 3,265
    edited March 9
    Are you sure you're not Arwin in disguise? Name is too curiously similar. Good thing you're at least someone who played for a long time.
This discussion has been closed.