[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

(Reboot) Valkyrie Guild Recruiting (135+)

DemonDrakiusDemonDrakius
Reactions: 410
edited July 2017 in Guilds
Valkyrie is a friendly, social, and active Reboot guild with a Discord located here: https://discord.gg/YjKa28Z

We do group boss runs too, and we’re also a proud member of the Crimson Alliance, who we also do boss runs (and chat) with!

We are currently ranked 56 and rising!

Spots Available as of April 30, 2017: 7

Contribution

To promote an active environment for our guild, we require members to get at least 15,000 contribution a week.
Not reaching 15,000 contribution a week may cause you to be removed to make room for more active members.
If you aren't able to make the weekly 15,000 contribution for any reason, just contact one of the Juniors and we'll make sure you don't get kicked.

Our ranks are contribution-based as follows:
Recruit - 500 Contribution
Soldier - 25,000 Contribution
Marshal - 100,000 Contribution

Discord

We encourage all members to join our Discord here: https://discord.gg/YjKa28Z
Voice chat is *not* required, and you can use text to communicate

On our Discord, you can:
- Ask for carries
- Coordinate over voice chat during boss runs
- Talk about your life
- Play League of Legends together
- Post a ton of dank memes
- Whatever else you want

Guild Rules

We have three simple rules right now. Don't be a jerk to others, don't hack, and get at least 15,000 contribution per week. \o/

How to Join

Just apply in-game via the guild user-interface! We'll accept you if/when space permits.

Also, please read the guild board for information once you join. :)

Contacts

Best way to contact us is probably through our active Discord (https://discord.gg/YjKa28Z)! Also, feel free to contact anyone (or everyone) below in-game if you have questions. You can also reply to this thread and I'll try my best to get back to you.

Guild Master
BanditOats

Juniors
Crispp
LostAtCostco
Solska
Swimmerish
PBJTWA
DemonDrakius

Comments

• DemonDrakiusDemonDrakius
    edited March 2017
    I was told we've just expanded to 200 slots. :)
  • AkiraMiniAkiraMini
    Reactions: 200
    edited March 2017
    Oh I'd love to join! (New player here... kind of). I'm not sure how do you get 15,000 contribution within a week, but .... I hope I am active enough to do so. I am currently playing as a wind archer, currently in the 50s if that's alright! Also, is it an instant kick if you don't get about 15,000 contribution each week?
  • DemonDrakiusDemonDrakius
    edited April 2017
    Bit late for a reply, but for posterity, we're not super strict about getting 15,000 contribution. Officially, we'd love it if everyone could get at least 3 days worth of contribution per week, but usually, as long as it shows that you're trying and contributing something, you'll be fine. However, if you want to be safe and aren't able to get much contribution, just tell the Commandants. :)

Also, I'll try my best to check this thread much more often, but I'm likely to forget. Visit us on our active discord if you want an answer right away! :P
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited April 2017
    AkiraMini wrote: »
    Oh I'd love to join! (New player here... kind of). I'm not sure how do you get 15,000 contribution within a week, but .... I hope I am active enough to do so. I am currently playing as a wind archer, currently in the 50s if that's alright! Also, is it an instant kick if you don't get about 15,000 contribution each week?

daily guild contribution from root abyss and zak is 5k. so they just want 3 out 7 days minimum to cap contribution.