[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Closed

A Proposal that needs your support.

CindereIIaCindereIIa
Reactions: 470
edited March 13 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Recently, a few Arcane weapons had leaked into the server under unknown and illegal third party methods. Due to this mischievous activity, these weapons were made available for purchase in game and were roaming around FM free market. Due to the high demands of these weapons, some of our most valuable players with the resources and funds to obtain these weapons-- legally in game, has caused them to lose their account permanently.

The reason for their permanent ban was due to "participation of exploits".

Our valued players were accused of terminating ToS, although they had no idea that they had made purchased of an item that was made illegally. Down below, I had reached out to Nexon and scratched up a Proposal. The second image consist of their response. I am attempting to make a thread with the advice they had given me in hope that it would catch Nexon MapleStory Game Master's attention. As a community, our voices should be heard. Please help me, help your friends get unbanned. Thanks.

[img][/img]CvKai
imgur.com/a/CvKai

NhySP
imgur.com/a/NhySP

MaplerOver9000ShaWaterChristinaKokeeDulcisJollyTacosorluiBertneybabyteeAccessand 3 others.

Comments

• MaplerOver9000MaplerOver9000
    Reactions: 1,340
    edited March 13
    Well, this is sad.
  • Dorel22Dorel22
    Reactions: 275
    edited March 13
    Nexon should help their players , and not treat them In disrespectful way.
    Nexon should just delete the arcane weps and release the players that got perm ban.
    It's not their fault and they defently don't need to take any responsibility or blame on that.
    It's Nexon problem that they let hackers hacks and don't prevent exploit in time.
    May God be with these poor players.
    CindereIIajustsomeoneMaplerOver9000trapibabyteesorluiBooberpuppySecretSnow
  • ChristinaChristina
    Reactions: 495
    edited March 13
    Nexon u banned the most nice people in game and they also most nx buyers , plz unlock their accounts #freewater
    CindereIIajustsomeonetrapibabyteesorluiBooberpuppySecretSnow
  • Riin3xRiin3x
    Reactions: 275
    edited March 13
    Nexon, I've been a player of maplestory since beta. That is a little over eleven years. Hearing that you're banning people who even TOUCHED the weapon is just plain ridiculous. You banned a ton of people who have always played fair and truthfully, including three of my friends who just did so much as touch the weapon. That shouldn't be a reason to ban, because they don't have the weapon anymore; they just held it in their inventories for a few minutes and then was rid of it. It isn't fair to those who are still working hard to get the weapon. Why was banning an answer? Deleltion was another option but obviously banning was the easier way of doing things.

Un-ban the people who meant no harm in just holding an exploit weapon. It just isn't fair to them at all.
    CindereIIaDulcistrapibabyteesorluiBooberpuppySecretSnowUserRed
  • justsomeonejustsomeone
    Reactions: 505
    edited March 13
    NEXON do know to ignore exploits when they want to.
    Only recently NEXON ignored and did not ban, even for a second, players who did severe exploits in game that gave them huge advantage on other players.
    Due to many precedents from the past, I do agree that NEXON should release a group of good loyal players that are important to the community.
    CindereIIatrapibabytee
  • CindereIIaCindereIIa
    edited March 13
    Riin3x wrote: »
    Nexon, I've been a player of maplestory since beta. That is a little over eleven years. Hearing that you're banning people who even TOUCHED the weapon is just plain ridiculous. You banned a ton of people who have always played fair and truthfully, including three of my friends who just did so much as touch the weapon. That shouldn't be a reason to ban, because they don't have the weapon anymore; they just held it in their inventories for a few minutes and then was rid of it. It isn't fair to those who are still working hard to get the weapon. Why was banning an answer? Deleltion was another option but obviously banning was the easier way of doing things.

Un-ban the people who meant no harm in just holding an exploit weapon. It just isn't fair to them at all.

^ This needs to be quoted.
    trapiUserRed
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 19,100
    edited March 13
    I have a hard time believing that players who were so godly and rich did not know that the items they were buying were illicitly obtained.

Can people get so powerful and rich in-game, legitimately, and still remain so willfully ignorant of the mechanics of the new boss that they didn't know Lucid hadn't been out long enough for anyone to get her equipment legitimately?
    Can anyone play this game for so many years and still be unaware that hackers always beat bosses first?
    Can people be major merchants in their server and not know who the legit boss runners are and who are hackers?

Perhaps you are right that perma-bans are too much, and they should just lose the equipment and get a warning temp ban. But claiming that they were all completely innocently buying something that just showed up in FM and looked shiny, is just a wee bit disingenuous.
    MaplerOver9000FennekinMegaScienceLittleTLKLovingNighttrapiCatoooloooMisterPENGUINMambicUserRedand 4 others.
  • KokeeKokee
    Reactions: 660
    edited March 13
    im perm banned for cubing my friends weapon with leftover bcubes?
    nexon refuse to tell me exactly why im banned so im guessing this is it?
    what changes did that do? did i get any kind of benefits?
    ty for ban after spending 600-800, sometimes 1k every month.
    push every suspect under the same rock and guilty until u can prove you are innocent pretty much
    Dulcissorlui
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,575
    edited March 13
    So let me see if I am understanding this correctly.

There have been reports of hackers/exploiters abusing the Arcane Symbols exploit(this is the exploit that gives cheaters lv 15 symbols) and also about the Hacked skills(allows you to use any skill/buff to increase you range extremely high). This began like 1-2 months ago? So instead of pursuing the people who CAUSED the Arcane Weapons to be released in the first place, Nexon instead went after the people who bought the weapons? This makes absolutely NO sense to me.

I feel bad for anyone who got banned due to Nexon's incompetence.
    CindereIIajustsomeoneMaplerOver9000Dorel22babyteesorluiBooberpuppyUserRedLilyflower
  • CindereIIaCindereIIa
    edited March 13
    So let me see if I am understanding this correctly.

There have been reports of hackers/exploiters abusing the Arcane Symbols exploit(this is the exploit that gives cheaters lv 15 symbols) and also about the Hacked skills(allows you to use any skill/buff to increase you range extremely high). This began like 1-2 months ago? So instead of pursuing the people who CAUSED the Arcane Weapons to be released in the first place, Nexon instead went after the people who bought the weapons? This makes absolutely NO sense to me.

I feel bad for anyone who got banned due to Nexon's incompetence.

Yes. My point exactly. The people who made the weapon are still roaming around our servers freely, and continue to release things that shouldn't in to the game. While, innocent players take punishments for it. Doesn't make any sense at all.

justsomeone
This discussion has been closed.