[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Quest Related FPS Drop

NorbertNorbert
Reactions: 200
edited March 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: FPS Drop

Brief bug summary:
Start a quest either mob killing or looting drops related, kill the mobs you have to kill or pick up the items you need, fps drop will be happening if you kill more than a few mobs at once or pick up quickly a few items needed.
I've tried it a few times with and without the quest and the fps drops happen only with an active quest related to the objective of the quest.

More details: This happened on all of my characters, different mobs/drops, different quests and different worlds.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: Start a quest either mob killing or looting drops related, kill the mobs you have to kill or pick up the items you need, drop fps happening if you kill more than a few mobs at once or pick up quickly a few items needed.

Character name: Oinarí

Character level: 43

Character job: Bandit

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 16/3/2017 around 4:00am (GMT+1)

Thank you for reading. I don't know if I forgot anything ^^"