[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New player looking for friends :(

KKenZzaKKenZza
Reactions: 200
edited March 2017 in Guilds
Hey guys,
I'm new to this game, playing on European - Luna Server ! I'm looking for people either new or experienced to play with, I don't really give much importance to that, just that if you're new, we could discover together and hopefully farm the same maps ( I'm currently lvl 7X ). And if you're an exper you could just help me out and teach me useful things ;) I'm don't want free stuff don't worry, I like playing games legitly.
My preferences would be to join a discord or teamspeak, I don't know if you have some community servers for that ?
I can speak french, german and english !
Hope to cya soon

ps: I'm no gurl sry

Comments

• BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited March 2017
    hello welcome! I love EMS players welcome to GMS !
  • WhitePlayboyWhitePlayboy
    Reactions: 310
    edited April 2017
    Hello KKenza you search for other players? add me WhitePlayboy
    AngelRose59
  • AngelRose59AngelRose59
    Reactions: 1,360
    edited April 2017
    I am RoseyPosey on there. It was supposed to be RoseyPosey, but I spelled it wrong. WhitePlayboy and KKenZza, I will add you both and KkenZza, is that your name on LUNA?
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Welcome to Luna,

Feel free to add me on Yonaku if you need any advice, hope you will have a nice stay!