[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Demon Frenzy Disconnects in Chu Chu Island

yuyamuyayuyamuya
Reactions: 500
edited March 2017 in Bug Reporting
character name: yuyamuya
class: demon avenger
server: reboot
level: 210
occurrence: about every 10 seconds after I use demonic frenzy in a zone where there are river currents. Including the Hungry Muto Party Quest.

Hi, I thought this issue was caused by the barrier caused by lack of arcane power. However, in hungry Muto party quest where I have enough arcane power, I get disconnected in it too. Certain maps in Chu Chu island (ones with currents I believe), when I use demonic frenzy to hit multiple amount of enemies, I can see the frame dropping and kicks me off the server. I get back to the world select screen with an error "Unable to connect to the game server. Please try again."

Please take a look into this issue. Thank you.

Edit: it also does that in other parts of Chu Chu island. For example, I was hunting at Slurpy forest where there is no water currents. When I use demonic frenzy, frame does go down as if I am in the event hall. However, it does not disconnects me right away. It sometimes does and sometimes doesn't.