[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Chu Chu PQ Disconnection issues

gvnalmanzagvnalmanza
Reactions: 1,075
edited March 2017 in General Chat
Please tell me other people know what i'm talking about. For some reason i tend to disconnect when I am in this pq fighting monsters. This has also happened to several people i've been in a pq with. Is there a reason this is happening? Does anyone know how to fix this?
  1. Do you d/c when doing chu chu pq?4 votes
    1. Yes I d/c frequently
       75% (3 votes)
    2. No I never d/c
       25% (1 vote)
    3. I d/c but very rarely
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• TanyaTanya
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited March 2017
    I do disconnect frequently from this - and from the whole area of Chu Chu. Honestly for the longest time I couldn't even do Chu Chu PQ because of the pick up lag but they seem to have fixed that.

Have you tried setting your skills to transparent? I love seeing my skills but I set them to transparent and was able to train through yesterdays 2x without DCing - and I am going to see if it helps with Chu Chu later today as well.
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited March 2017
    It's becose u don't deal enough dmg.
    Once u start 1-2-3 hitting them u won't dc anymore.
    It's weird.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited March 2017
    Retr0_ wrote: »
    It's becose u don't deal enough dmg.
    Once u start 1-2-3 hitting them u won't dc anymore.
    It's weird.

Reason why is when you kill a mob all it has to do is die and then drop loot. It's one cycle because you only need to do this action to send and receive once.

When a monster is damaged but not killed, it has to knock-back, lose health, and retaliate. These are multiple cycles because you have to send and receive multiple times which can result the game to disconnect back to the login servers, or disconnect for hack reason.

This only becomes a major problem when one end which is easier user or server is lagging. Scania hasn't been really nice to me for the past few weeks.