[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Allow discounting Royals & Scissors of Karma w/ RP

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited March 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I think these items should be able to have a discount applied to them applied with Reward Points because these items are intriguingly bought in bulk, like cubes and other various items. For one, since it is not purchasable in the Maple Reward Shop alone, Royals should be discount-able like other cosmetic appearance items. My reason for enabling a discount on both scissors of karma is just generally because they are so damn expensive especially for players like me who like to main hop from week to week. I spend $40 a month on only PSoKs because I have a tendency to get bored of my characters after reaching 150, due to lack of content, means to exceed any further, or interest and it could really be better off spent on other cash items or not on the game at all, especially since I'm drifting away from it.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Cubes, smegas, and gachapon tickets, are also almost always bought in packs, and can't have RP discount applied to the packs.
    You have to choose whether to take the buy-10-get-1-free pack (9% discount) or buy as many items as you like individually at a 30% "discount" paid in Reward Points.