[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Does the town artifact REALLY drop the chair?

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2017
    what I want to know is, is there something I'm missing? I'm blowing up town artifacts and getting nothing. at first thought "Okay it adds points when it blows up" Nope. "maybe I'm not waiting long enough for the artifacts to drop" Here comes the next one. "Okay maybe I don't ahve the event going" nope I have 1000 starter points. I've started ignoring the town artifacts.

The artifacts don't drop anything if you've already hit the daily limit on the number of points. Wait until server reset and try again.
  • MrHellbannMrHellbann
    Reactions: 780
    edited March 2017
    Still didn't get the chair.
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited March 2017
    @neospecter
    My daily pattern: get on, get the daily bonus, kill a handful of boxes, yell incoherently while a group tries figuring out why the boxes are empty, look in forums, go hunt some points up from mobs.
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2017
    I've personally had the question of "Will a town artifact still drop a chair if you reach the limit?" I know that event drops stop when you hit a limit, but the chair shouldn't be part of a limit, so wouldn't it still drop regardless? Of course due to the EXTREMELY low droprate, we couldn't be certain without some really intensive testing and feedback. I'd like to see that here.
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited April 2017
    With the event ending and an already insanely low drop rate, there's really not going to be a way to test that. Most people wouldn't even bother at this points since they would probably need to invest 12 hours a day doing nothing but grind boxes after already maxing points to maybe get an answer. And it was a nice looking chair too :(
  • PachomarPachomar
    Reactions: 910
    edited April 2017
    Only seen one chair in the entire Server
    Drop rate is awful
    Argent