[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon launcher failures.

PapychooloPapychoolo
Reactions: 100
edited March 2017 in Tech Support
I always had problems using the nexon launcher to play maplestory somehow. Thats why i was using the direct launch wich always worked fine BUT now nexon is forcing us onto the nexon launcher so i cant use direct launch anymore. So i though that maybe they fixed it or sumthing but apparently im having still all kinds of issues with it. Here is a list of what problems i encounter. Trying to open the launcher give me 2 frequents errors. The first is some error with distant host or something and the second is the application closing due to unknown error. Then once i finnaly manage to open the launcher by retrying about 10 times with some cpu reboots and stuff i have the issues of opening maple. Each time i want to open maple it always ask me to update....EACH time. 2 out of those 3 times the game is updating and then when i press the play button it wont open because it tell me the product is already in use. So i close the luancher and then (previous errors from the first part agains) when i finally manage to reopen it, it keep asking me to update. After more cpu restart and tries i can fianlly somehow manage to open the game wich work fine once it done. But then if i dare to exit the game...if i want to reopen it it still always tell me the product is still in use...i swear it take me about 15-30mins just to open the game every time its very annoying. It was doing this before also thats why i was using the direct launch wich i never had any problems with so its obviously a problem with nexon launcher. WHY cant we use direct launch again??? it make my game experience about 50 less fun and im just tempted to stop playing. Is there anyone that could help me with this????

Comments

• yaboyoliveryaboyoliver
    Reactions: 660
    edited March 2017
    Hi Papychoolo,
    We are sorry to hear that you are having various issues that are preventing you from accessing MapleStory.
    Please submit a ticket at: https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us

We would like to further investigate to address your issues.
    Thank you