[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Clear usage of event points

SesomSlayerSesomSlayer
Reactions: 1,185
edited March 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Make it more clear for players to know how events points are being used. I see alot of players who think that for example "excevation points" are credits instead of a counter.
So they are only saving up credits thinking when they buy something from the shop they trade the credits for the item.
While you can just claim your award once you hit a certain score.

Everywhere I see the words "Exchange points, spend points and trade points", and I think they are not reflecting what it should be.
You don't trade/exchange/spend any points. You get a reward if you reach a certain score. Simple as that. ;)

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Oh you don't lose points when you claim rewards? That's actually very nice to know, I have some stuff to claim then.
  • TanyaTanya
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited March 2017
    I'm in that group of people who didn't know and was saving up all my points for those grand prizes :P

I love that you can use all the accumulated points for everything - but yeah it definitely wasn't clear & should be clarified in the patch notes.