[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[RESOLVED] Marvel White Cube Bug?

DogePlsDogePls
Reactions: 780
edited April 2017 in Bug Reporting
Not sure if this is the correct section.

I'm trying to redeem White Cubes from Marvel in the cash shop. But each time I try to redeem them, it says "Please check the code to see if it is right" so I enter the code again, and then it says "This item has already been redeemed" but I haven't received anything in my inventory

I messaged Nexon and told them about this 4 months ago and they gave the generic "I would like to inform you that we are aware of this and it is currently being looked into" reply. And I was like okay, fine I'll wait. fast forward four months, the issue still hasn't been fixed and when I tried to message nexon again just a few moments ago. They also gave the generic "I apologize for the wait. Thank you for your patience. I've looked into this and please be informed that this issue is being investigated by our Game Team. At this moment, I am unable to provide any information because we haven't received an update yet. For now, I advise that you keep an eye on our website for updates ( http://maplestory.nexon.net/ ). We're really sorry for the trouble."

I guess posting in the forums is a last resort because I don't know what else to do.

Comments

• MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2017
    For certainty, would you happen to be in Luna? This type of issue primarily affected Luna, although for White Cubes I think they've had issues in general. It would also be useful to have your IGN to check by. In any case, forwarded.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited March 2017
    They are aware of the issue

"Thank you for reporting this issue. The game team is already aware of and currently investigating the problem. Please understand that the process for determining a solution can take some time. However, I assure you that it will be looked into, so please be patient."

• DogePlsDogePls
    Reactions: 780
    edited April 2017
    For certainty, would you happen to be in Luna? This type of issue primarily affected Luna, although for White Cubes I think they've had issues in general. It would also be useful to have your IGN to check by. In any case, forwarded.

No. I'm not in Luna. I'm based Bera.
    Invulgo wrote: »
    They are aware of the issue

"Thank you for reporting this issue. The game team is already aware of and currently investigating the problem. Please understand that the process for determining a solution can take some time. However, I assure you that it will be looked into, so please be patient."

I know they're aware of the issue....that's not my point that they weren't aware of it...my point is that they were aware of it 4 months ago when they replied the same thing to me and it seems like nothing has been done about it but they're still "aware" of it.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Look on the bright side: these cubes are in Marvel again. Maybe if more people complain about being unable to redeem them, something will get fixed.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited April 2017
    This has now been resolved =)

MegaScience