[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

LIVE CHAT NOT LIVE?

slickazzshooterslickazzshooter
Reactions: 500
edited March 2017 in General Chat
why is it not live? im confused and upsetm trying to get help with nexon launcher... Screenshot of hours, and current date/time

Comments

• slickazzshooterslickazzshooter
    edited March 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    I just went and tested this,

Live chat is live for General, Email and Tech.

Ban Appeal and Billing Support are not. (They have smaller window of Operation).

If you click on "Operating Hours", you can cycle the various departments hours.

uhhhh, am i banned from live chat for some odd reason? it still doesn't show for me....
  • slickazzshooterslickazzshooter
    edited March 2017
    I just went and tested this,

Live chat is live for General, Email and Tech.

Ban Appeal and Billing Support are not. (They have smaller window of Operation).

If you click on "Operating Hours", you can cycle the various departments hours.

uhhhh, am i banned from live chat for some odd reason? it still doesn't show for me....

Make sure you sign in (On the top portion) before the live chat prompt will appear. It won't show unless you are signed in.

i did O.O idk why it wont show for me
  • onnaonna
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2018
    can someone help me delete this account