[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Stuck in Cygnus Tutorial Map

VimiVimi
Reactions: 1,760
Member, Private Tester
edited March 2017 in Archive
Short story: My character is stuck in the Cygnus tutorial and is too high-leveled to complete it to get out.
Name: Reikou
Class: Thunder Breaker
World: Bera

Long story: Last year after the Pink Bean event, I made a new character and used the level-up potion to instantly level that character to 120 before they finished the tutorial. Now they're too high of a level to complete the quests to get out of the map.

I've filed a ticket hoping to get them fixed, because they also don't have the skills that you get for completing the tutorial (like double-jump). The ticket has been stuck in "we'll look into it" hell for at least 6-7 months now and I'd at least like to be able to walk around on the character. Right now they're stuck in a map where you aren't even allowed to access the Cash Shop!

Comments

• VimiVimi
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    I'm still stuck
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited May 2017
    Hello

Please Read this: Posting Guidelines - Stuck Characters

Hope you get unstuck soon.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited May 2017
    delete character and restart, unfortunate but begs the question why you used the potion on a freshly made character.
  • VimiVimi
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    delete character and restart, unfortunate but begs the question why you used the potion on a freshly made character.

It was my first time being able to skip the grind from 1-120 so I was excited and used it too soon.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited May 2017
    Vimi wrote: »

It was my first time being able to skip the grind from 1-120 so I was excited and used it too soon.

Cant scold you for that. But cygnus knights are one of the groups that level the fastest, so id say itd be faster to delete it and start anew
    Vimi