[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make giftbox notifier show more items

AKradianAKradian
Reactions: 40,310
Member, Private Tester
edited March 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Or sort the items in it by expiration date (so those that must be claimed soonest show up at the top of the list).

Right now the gift window can only show 15 items. In order to get the others to appear, one must claim some of the items showing.
This causes many people to think they lost out on rewards or did not get them, because they can't see them. There is no indication anywhere in the game that only 15 are showing and there are more hidden.

However, even for those of us who know about the 15 visible gift limit, there is a problem:
I just got the Nexon Launcher rewards in there. There are more than 15 separate items in that set of rewards. They can be claimed until May 1st, and I don't want to claim them all yet, since many of them only last a few days in inventory once claimed. So, I want to claim them when I am ready to use them.
However, they pushed down the extended maintenance compensation items that I hadn't claimed yet (for the same reasons), and must claim by April 1st.
And on top of that, tomorrow's Hot Week box will appear at the very bottom of the list, which means I will need to claim most of my gifts a month early, and likely watch them expire unused, just to see that box.

I'm aware nothing can be done about this right now, but please, for the future, consider making the giftbox window friendlier.