[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Zero Changes (Marriage)

TheDarkEmperorTheDarkEmperor
Reactions: 600
edited April 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
There are a few inconveniences for the Zero class, one being how Zero cannot marry other characters. Frankly, this needs to be changed as now many Zero players are finding it difficult, more so annoying, to play the game with this restriction for only Zero characters. Another inconvenience is how Zero characters have to attack to switch between Alpha and Beta characters, I implore Nexon to implement a basic skill that allows a switch between characters without attacking.
  1. Should Zero characters be able to marry in game?20 votes
    1. Yes, they should be able to marry as other classes.
       85% (17 votes)
    2. Nah, they shouldn't be able to do so because they are Zeros.
       15% (3 votes)

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited April 2017
    with the UI we had in the Unleased update we were able to switch from alpha to beta or vice versa from a gender icon button, they should bring that back.
    TheDarkEmperor
  • TheDarkEmperorTheDarkEmperor
    edited April 2017
    Indeed they should, it's irritating attacking in towns and not to mention laggy for everybody when Zero's attack, a simple change shouldn't be hard to implement and doesn't hurt anymore, it's actually beneficial to everyone for that matter.
    edited April 2017
    With the April Fools hairs and such it doesn't really make a difference at this point, since it just looks like two females or two males married since you can look like a male/female with either gender character, so it shouldn't make a difference whether Zero can marry or not.
  • MonsterLifeMonsterLife
    Reactions: 570
    edited April 2017
    Why couldnt we just make zero marry themselves assuming you're saying that zeros are opted out on content such as APQ or new marriage buffs that might come back in the future when the offical amoira comes back. Like buying an item that makes them married to their other half or something.
    TheDarkEmperor
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited April 2017
    Yes, please bring back this option:
    zero'sInventory.PNG
    I really miss switching appearances in skill restricted areas.

@AlexF Actually, zero does have an assigned gender and it's unfortunately 'male by default'. :^) I'm rather upset about this since I'm labelled a male on my BFF membership card, in FriendStory, etc when playing Beta. =/
    TheDarkEmperor
    edited April 2017
    Klara wrote: »
    Yes, please bring back this option:
    zero'sInventory.PNG
    I really miss switching appearances in skill restricted areas. =/

This is so true, in FM when buying perm NX, it's so annoying to have to go out of the FM and switch to either Alpha and Beta as I can't buy things due to gender inconsistencies, and it's annoying in general having to attack to switch the characters with skills.

• KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited April 2017
    @THEDARKEMPEROR Wait what? I'm pretty sure I can buy anything no matter the gender.
    edited April 2017
    @THEDARKEMPEROR Wait what? I'm pretty sure I can buy anything no matter the gender.

If you try to buy NX Perms with (Female) while Alpha in FM or (Male) while Beta in FM you won't be able to unless you switch to that gender. You can buy NX perms that can be worn by both regardless of gender though.
    edited April 2017
    AlexF wrote: »

If you try to buy NX Perms with (Female) while Alpha in FM or (Male) while Beta in FM you won't be able to unless you switch to that gender. You can buy NX perms that can be worn by both regardless of gender though.

This isn't true, I buy girl perms for my other characters all the time.

You can't equip it, but you most certainly can buy it.

You cannot, I've tried multiple times, since I'm an nx connoisseur, and trust me, if it's labelled Female and you try to buy it with Alpha you cannot. Try the Gentle Ice Girl for example.