[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[LUNA] Recruiting CandyLovers!

SircaptainSircaptain
Reactions: 740
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2017 in Guilds
Haiiyo, I'd love to have more active members in my guild so that's why I'm making this post o-o.
CandyLovers originated from Demethos EMS, and has existed over 4 years.
We are a kind, candy-loving, tight, guild, where we do like to chat ingame, not really discord or skype or such.
We like to give tips, advice to peeps, inform and stuff.
Puns are greatly accepted, Trolls not, we don't do carries.
If you feel lonely (any level can join) Join CandyLovers now! by applying :D

latest?cb=20110717200155

Comments

• AngelRose59AngelRose59
    Reactions: 1,360
    edited April 2017
    What Server are you on? I am currently lvl 73. I went up close to 20 lvls. yesterday. Some of that was due to those red oxeds that fall from the monsters, but not all of it was. Most of it was me grinding and questing with another player :D I do like to grind. I am on the one that begins with an R and it is one or two down from the top of the list. I also have characters on one of thee ones that begins with a K. Kheirnig or something like that.

You can get a hold of me on here, or at Angela Hahn on Facebook or angelaevelynhahn@gmail.com.

I am an avid player of Maple Story. I just stated last week. I just love this game. I played it years ago when it first came out. I am on every day. And I will help out in the Guild and I love to grind with other plaeyers or by myself.

I sometimes have a hard time fi8nding spots to play in. I am 73 now, so I just don't know where to go to play because some places are to high for me while others are too low for me.

I like doing the quests, although they can be frustrating, at times. That is why I would rather do them with someone who has the patience to do them with me :D

I know what a troll is, but I don't know what a carries is. Can you explain more of what you are talking about.

I am very glad that I found a Guild that has ANY LEVEL can join. Most of the ones that I have looked at have been like, you have to be 150+. That is TOTALLY no fun. I was thinking of making a Guild of my own, but I am not sure yet. I can easy do it. I make over 10 mil a day just grinding :D

It says LUNA at the top? Is that a server?

Thank You,

Angela Hahn
  • SircaptainSircaptain
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Luna is the only europian server!
    So when you choose Europe, you will only see the world called Luna
    You seem like a very awsum mapler!
    If you're not playing in Luna and are from America, I recommend to stay in the world you selected.
    If you are from Europe then it's more wise to play in Luna, it's a matter of ping and delays you would get playing the game :c
  • AngelRose59AngelRose59
    edited April 2017
    I only have one character on the Luna server. She is like 40 something.

I plan to keep all my characters on the other servers that I am on on on the American servers.
  • SircaptainSircaptain
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Awh too bad :c, welp if you consider playing in Luna, you could always apply to my guild :3
  • WhitePlayboyWhitePlayboy
    Reactions: 310
    edited April 2017
    hey, i want to join your guild.
    I search for active players :)

add me ingame name is Whiteplayboy
  • AngelRose59AngelRose59
    edited April 2017
    Sircaptain,
    \
    Her name is ROSIYPOSEY on there and she is lvl 44 at the time I am speaking to you :D