[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon Launcher not working, network problem/error

Roni777Roni777
Reactions: 1,180
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2017 in Tech Support
I have been playing maplestory since december 2016 on reboot server. Since around yesterday, I cannot execute the nexon launcher. It says : Error : An unknown network error occured. I don't know if this is a bug on Nexon Launcher or in need of tech support. Please help, as have also spent my money on your game, so i hope you can help as as soon as possible, as i am one of your customer.

14d3808.jpg

This is from the nexon_updater_debugger hopefuly can help
651jco.jpg

Help pls. Internet is stable. i have tried ping using "ping google.com -t" and all connection is good, no request time out. But somehow when i tried "ping nexon.net" or "ping maplestory.nexon.net", it says request time out.

internet connection speed from speedtest.net
2uh7mev.jpg

ping using "ping google.com -t"
2uzqx45.jpg

ping using "ping nexon.net -t"
2gycaad.jpg

Ping to nexon.net is timed out and so to maplestory.nexon.net also timed out. But i still can access nexon.net and maplestory.nexon.net using google chrome browser. I also also have no problems opening any websites like youtube, facebook and all other websites using googlechrome or firefox mozzilla. Also there is no problem at watching videos at youtube. I have been trying reinstalling the nexon launcher 5 times but it still shows the same error.

Additional Information, I have maplestory on 2 of my computers. 1 computer is using windows 7 and the others using windows 8.1. Both disconnecting on the same time while i was playing yesterday. And when I tried to launch the Nexon Launcher again, the same error happening on both of the computers.

Comments

• Roni777Roni777
    Reactions: 1,180
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Problem solved. The problem was on my ISP. EVenthough i still can browsing and watching youtube without trouble, it seems there was a trouble on the connection. so when i called my ISP, they realise there is trouble and they fixed it. now i can online and play maple without any trouble anymore. Also i sent tickets and got fast reply. thanks for the help. CHeers. case closed. Problem solved
  • SantiagoIgoSantiagoIgo
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2017
    Hello there im from indonesia
    Kamu ngomong apa ke telkom nya saya juga dapat masalah ini