[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[REBOOT] Old player in need of new friends :)

BellamazedBellamazed
Reactions: 1,235
edited April 2017 in Guilds
Hi all :#

I've just returned to MapleStory after several years off. Needless to say, my buddy list is pretty barren at the moment and it makes for boring grinding.
If anyone wants to add me please do so! My IGN is Bellei and I'm playing on the reboot server.

If the above hasn't swayed you, here is a cute picture of my adorable pixels to change your mind:
bellei-reboot-benevolentia.png

As if you don't want to be friends with her, you monster!

Comments

• ThanatosSThanatosS
    Reactions: 345
    edited April 2017
    hahaha lol
  • BellamazedBellamazed
    edited April 2017
    ThanatosS wrote: »
    hahaha lol

tommy.gif
  • AngelRose59AngelRose59
    Reactions: 1,360
    edited April 2017
    Oh my??? Is Reboot a SERVER??? I was afraid to click on it, because I though that it would take me out of the game??? Why do they call it REBOOT???
  • BellamazedBellamazed
    edited April 2017
    Oh my??? Is Reboot a SERVER??? I was afraid to click on it, because I though that it would take me out of the game??? Why do they call it REBOOT???

Yeah, it's a server that has trading disabled between players, and it's in-game grind oriented. You use mesos for a lot of things you'd have to spend NX on in the normal servers.