[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

v.184 - 12th Terrorversary Patch Notes

OneLetterOneLetter
Reactions: 5,580
Administrator, Nexon
edited April 4 in Maintenance and Update Notes
Nexon America celebrates its 12th Anniversary of MapleStory! Thursday the 12th brings some spookiness to the anniversary events with the Frankenbalrog monster, monster-shaped balloons, and Black Bean’s Curious Coin Shop. There are also special Thursday-only events, and lots more! Then embrace the pink side with Night of the Living Bean. For a limited time, play as Pink Bean and earn special rewards! The Burning Project returns to help you level up, and we embrace the warm spring weather with Easter and springtime events. All this and more in the 12th Terrorversary update!

GET FULL DETAILS HERE

MaplerOver9000RaysOffice2016bumbertyrRoseDropGlirotusNoComparison

Comments

• SumiSumi
    Reactions: 820
    edited April 5
    Sigh.... Seems like im gonna have to delete a char for pink bean anyways =( please increase the char slots.... Ita sad to have to delete a char for something thats going to be deleted again anyways. Or give pink bean some kind of temporary char slot
    Bahamut_X
  • RoseDropRoseDrop
    Reactions: 440
    edited April 5
    I just looked at all the things going on from today - May. I'm so excited! But I don't know how I'm going to complete everything lol.
  • GlirotusGlirotus
    Reactions: 690
    edited April 5
    >:)

When the Pink Bean came on before, I passed before because I thought it was pointless making something that I cannot keep. Now after I get to 150 via burning event, I might change my tune a bit. Though I still think it is pointless making a character that is temporary, I just might make a Pink Bean anyway... The reason?? Because I have max slots and there is nothing else I want to create atm so why not.

It might be fun. (=

• BladesingerBladesinger
    Reactions: 510
    edited April 5
    Glirotus wrote: »
    Though I still think it is pointless making a character that is temporary

It is fun :) I did it the first time around. I didn't complete all of the objectives—I didn't have that much time on my hands—but it really was a cool experience. And, to be fair, do you really end up going back and reusing every character you've made? When you think about it that way it doesn't seem so pointless that the Pink Bean character will be erased. I say go for it :D
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 4,115
    Nexon
    edited April 6
    Glirotus wrote: »

When the Pink Bean came on before, I passed before because I thought it was pointless making something that I cannot keep. Now after I get to 150 via burning event, I might change my tune a bit. Though I still think it is pointless making a character that is temporary, I just might make a Pink Bean anyway... The reason?? Because I have max slots and there is nothing else I want to create atm so why not.

It might be fun. (=

Don't forget it gives the Oh Pink Beanity title, it makes it completely worth it :)
    Bellamazed