[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New Character Issue

TwizzzlersTwizzzlers
Reactions: 2,235
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2017 in Tech Support
Hey, I just recently noticed that I can't make a new character or characters on my account. It is greyed out and somehow I cant even make a new character. I have evidence about the issue down below. My Account character is still working fine but somehow the issue is with making new characters.

9x2scsW.png[/img]

IGN: Knoebels
World: Scania

Comments

• TwizzzlersTwizzzlers
    Reactions: 2,235
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    NVM the issue has been fixed <3
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2017
    This is caused by the data being loaded by the client. The client loads immediately, and the data is loaded at the world/character select screen.

If the Character Creation, Part-time Job, and Character Card buttons are ever greyed out, the data is loading, just give it a moment.
  • SesomSlayerSesomSlayer
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited April 2017
    I had the same problem when I launch MapleStory and try to create a new character directly, I tried waiting and it did not work for me.
    If you had the same problem as me a simple fix what worked for me is:

1. Launch MapleStory
    2. Login to an already existing character
    3. Menu
    4. Change Character

Now the "Create Character" should not be greyed anymore. :)
  • ItzinityItzinity
    I have a problem aswell i keep on clicking the continue when it says use mega burnng chaacter
    and it says this
    waiting for responce help me