[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sudden Mission

Xenon92Xenon92
Reactions: 2,125
edited April 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
please give us On or Off option.

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited April 2017
    I wonder why would you want to turn off sudden missions when they can potentially give us 500 Reward Points or Inventor Expansion slots.

The only problem I have with them aside from hard conditions to fulfill such as defeating an Elite Boss is the one minute you have to claim your prize. Some places don't allow you to drop items such as Commerci trade. It is a pain to miss on goodies just because Commerci doesn't allow littering. Even if littering were allow, it can be difficult to make room in a minute like if you were holding items in your inventories.

I really don't understand why the timer to claim your prize even exists.
    Bellamazed
  • BellamazedBellamazed
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited April 2017
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    I really don't understand why the timer to claim your prize even exists.

I believe it's to prevent botters from getting rewards if they complete a sudden mission during their botting; however, as I mentioned in another thread - increasing this timer to 3 - 5+ minutes will still prevent this but give the rest of us a more reasonable amount of time to clear space for the reward.
    AlexF
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited April 2017
    I wonder why would you want to turn off sudden missions when they can potentially give us 500 Reward Points or Inventor Expansion slots.

where did you see that o.o
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Xenon92 wrote: »

I've heard a lot of people getting those rewards. Personally, it's never happened to me. I always get a Rare-potted Pensalir Equip :/ Though I don't really go out of my way to do them. Just the Kill X monsters in level range/Defeat x elite monsters if I'm doing VJ dailies.
  • MonsterLifeMonsterLife
    Reactions: 570
    edited April 2017
    Xenon92 wrote: »

They actually do give cubes/inv slot expansion/RP (500) amounts, ive gotten it several times already. Its not guarantee to get it, however you do get at least 1 of the rewards mentioned on weekly basis. But i dont do it everytime it comes up so its kind of hard to say as well.