[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

crash

geanxd02geanxd02
Reactions: 520
edited April 2017 in Tech Support
i see the and know that multiplys problem of the game, but it's about 1month i and many have same issues. CRASH,DCS, AND A GAME LAUNCHER.. (waiting run game and game launcher apperar ZZZz 5mint and waiting dates of character 2 mint to 3... ) the Lags and 0 performance, no stable launcher. I log in after 3-4 crashes a row.
We had last maintenance whit uptade and events, nothing changed. more lag to cause of the great idea of drop of EGGS w is causing a lag in the history of it game, today
i'm speechless... 5 crash in the game whit me hero ( in the game ) in zakum... 2 crash..(increible. 7 in total.), yesterday 4 crash.. and when iam out of the game and check the game launcher.... it bugged.. whit THE OLD GAME LAUNCHER only have 1 crash to 2 in all the day. .. It is the achievement of 5 years of nexon, good day

pdt.... 8gb ram, 1 tera disk, card of video nvidia, velocity of internet 16mbs, ohter game online in my cpu, none present error,when play its, only maple story